Help

"Thank God." I say as I jump out of the car.

We go inside the beach house and fight for our rooms.

I get the one down stairs.

After we unpack, we head to our private beach. The beach house comes with a private beach, which is actually perfect for us.

The lads go surfing and I stay on the beach. I don't really like water so much. I mean, I'll go in, but not for long. And plus, I suck at surfing.

I walk along the shoreline, letting the water run over my feet.

Then out of the corner of my eye, I see something on the shore in the distance. It looks like some sort of fish got washed up or something.

I quickly run up to it out of pure curiosity. But as I get closer and closer, it starts to look less and less like a fish.

I stand in front of a girl.

•••

I slowly kneel down and examine her. Her naked body is bruised and covered with handprints.

I take my shirt off and put it on her carefully.
I press my ear to her chest. I hear a heart beat but it's faint and it beats slowly.

Then my gaze travels to her neck...I see a huge handprint stretched across her neck.

I gaze at her face. I gently brush away the hair in her face.
I notice streaks of blood down the side of her face.

I then pick her up bridal style and carry her towards the beach house, but get stopped by a voice behind me.

"Zayn? What are you doing?" Harry asks.

I slowly turn around and his face goes pale. he drops his surfboard on the sand.

"Who is that?" he asks.

"I'll tell you inside. just help me out." I reply.