intro

hi, this is the rant book. this is gonna be the book i pour all of my emotions into. like a diary, except i'm gonna put it up for everyone to see. and i know i'm gonna update this frequently cause i always have some shit to rant about. there will be LOADS of swearing. especially if i'm pissed about what i'm talking about, so if that's not for you, holla.

also, i'm not gonna limit what i talk about. if i feel it, that's what i'm gonna write. comments are welcome, but negativity will be reported, blocked whateva. if you don't like what you read in here... suck my dick cause i really don't give a fuck. 🙂 if you thought what i said was shady it probably was, fuck you.

now that that's out of the way all of my beautiful darlings who just came to read some random shit welcome and enjoy. i appreciate y'all. i think i wanna let some of you guys submit your rants, but i don't know just yet. it could be anonymous or not. is that a good idea? or you guys could give me ideas and i'll give my opinion on it.

another thing, don't read this if your like 9.🙄

i have other books out and i'll try to start working on those again, but i know that this'll get more attention than those. sorry. i'm never going to be worried about grammar and all of that so don't correct me. chapter length isn't gonna be a priority. you may get a really long one you may not.

                 so yeah, this is the rant book.

                                       ✌🏾