Chapter 2

I got up to knocking on the front door. I got up and I grab my back up gun and I walk to the front door I open it and it was my team I let them in and I don't see my kid.

"Olivia don't get upset." Maverick said 

"Don't get upset. Where's my kid." I yell they all gulp

"A guy took her and gave us this and said if we don't get this solved today he will kill Bella." Morgan said 

"So your telling me that you let this guy take my daughter. So we will solve a fucking tattoo. Know I have to tell Kurt that his kid is missing and that I kept it from him for 2 years. But I'm not telling anyone that ok." They all nod I gave then my computer to see what the tattoo finds us and I got dress. I put this on..

I did my makeup and my hair then I walk out I grab my phone and there was a bunch of texts from the office

I did my makeup and my hair then I walk out I grab my phone and there was a bunch of texts from the office. I walk out to everyone they were talking about the tattoo. I grab the keys to the suv and I grab my laptop and put it in my case and they grab there computers and follow me. I hop in the suv and I start to drive and then my phone rings I see it was weller.

"Hello agent Patterson." I said I heard my sister in the back round

"Olivia were are you." He said 

" look at the clock." I said 

"What."

"The clock and Jane does back."

"Yeah we solve that."

"Like found out that there's a code I the clock."

"No we found outa different code." I hang up the phone and stop the suv and I hop out and we walk in to the building and up the elavater and then I walk to the conference room and I see everyone was talking in the pit room and my team joins them. I grab my gun, badge, and identified card and I walk out to everyone and I see everyone had no smiles.

"Olivia my office know." Mayfair said I gave Morgan my chip on everything we got this morning 

"What's up." I said 

"When." 

"When what."

"You and Kurt when."

"2 years ago."

"Where you to working together." I look out the window 

"Olivia answer me."

"No / yes." 

"What case."

"When we where both in DC on a case you the New York office."

"So you both new the risk of sleeping together right."

"No disrespect but he doesn't know that he was a kid."

"You haven't told him yet."

"No and not planing to. Look at his life it's like a puzzle. And he seams happy hear I got put this on him."

"But you need to." I got up and walked out I walk up to my team and wisperd something in to Morgan's ear and she nods. I go down the stairs and I walk to the closets café and I order six black coffee I got it in two trays.then I grab sugar for the people that like sugar and some cream is not here coffee I walk back and I walk up the stairs and I got there they were talking and I see Morgan I wave and she tells my team.

They walk up to me and grab coffee and what they need I grasp my coffee and drink it black.

"Olivia where did you go." Mayfair said 

"I got coffee." I said 

"Olivia." My sister said 

"What do we got." 

"We have a address thanks to yours and are Intel." Reade said 

"Ok. Bisping your staying here. To keep a eye on fire stick." I said 

"Olivia I can't." He said I walk up to him and whispered in his ear 

"You sure as hell can." I grab my team and we walkout to are suv with wellers team right behind us I gave my team are vests and we hop in the truck. I drive right behind wellers team and we got there we got out. 

"Olivia your team goes in on the left and my team will go in on the right." Weller said I nod we got in are spot and we Brecht the place I see my kid.

"Weller there's a kid." Zapata said 

"Morgan go." I said she runs and I see Bella smile

"GUN GUN." I YELL 

"PUT THE GUN DOWN."

"PUT IT DOWN." I YELL AGAIN

"No." Pop pop right at me

"Bad move." I run jump and I kick the gun right out of the guys hand I he falls to the ground i punch him and turn him over and hand cuff him and morgan and Zapata were checking Bella out with the paramedics and Kurt came up to me.

"I seen your fee when you heard Zapata say there was a kid. And you told Morgan to help her and the kid hugs her." He said 

"Yeah so." I said 

"Zapata and reade already know that you have a kid and I do too from your sister."

"So."

"Hey." Maverick said 

"What." I said

 "Boss you need to see this." I follow him and I see a box with my name on it

"Don't open it. Wait for bomb squad." Weller said I open it and I see it was a bomb I smile 

"Get out of here."

"Olivia."

"Go go." They leave

I take my gun and start shots get it up and I walk out of there everyone was looking at me like what did I do. Then you heard a little bom. Then Bella comes running to me and hugs my leg I pick her up and she said "momma." Then everyone some face went back to normal I kiss her forehead and Mayfair come up to me.

"Patterson why didn't you tell us that your kid was taken." She said everyone looked at me 

"If I did they would of killed her. Only me and my team new." I said and Bella starts to scream then I look at what she's looking at I gave her to a officer and I pull out my gun.

                                                           TO CONTINUED