Task Three-Bigfoot?!

Cody sat next to Grey in the woods, they were close enough to the beach that they could see the career pack’s camp. Bryant and Amethyst were keeping watch while the rest of them slept. Grey patted Cody on the back.

“Let’s get a move on big guy.” he said and got up.

Cody nodded and followed, they walked further into the woods, and they didn’t want to settle down close to the career, they were the deadliest killers in the games. As they trudged through the woods Cody looked around his surroundings, it was very dark, he was tired but Grey hadn’t told him to stop yet, so he kept walking. All he could see in the darkness were trees, he could hear the animals moving around him though. In fact he heard an animal which walked with slow loud steps, much like his.

He poked Grey. “Listen” he said simply, this had been the first time he had spoken in the games.

Grey stopped and he closed his eyes, Cody watched as he listened intently at their surroundings. Which means he also saw the large brown shape appear behind Grey, the thing was much taller than Cody, which he didn’t see often, it towered over Grey as he sat there concentrating on the sounds. The thing raised some sort of club in the air, Cody saw the intent to hurt Grey. He ran knocking Grey over and stand in front of him.

“What the hell Cody!” said Grey, he shut up when he saw the Sasquatch.

As the Sasquatch brought down the log Cody caught it, he held it as the sasquatch tried to bring it down on his head, Cody had been strong enough to catch it, but he was not going to be strong enough to hold it against all of the monster’s force, he pushed up on the log and dived out of the way. Grey stabbed at the Sasquatch, but the knife went right through the monster as if it was just and hologram.

A canon went off, and then another a couple of seconds after, but Cody didn’t pay attention to them. Suddenly Winter and William came running through the forest, they were loud. The Sasquatch turned around distracted by the noise. Cody and Grey used this distraction to hide in the bushes. They watched as the Sasquatch chased after them. Cody and Grey followed closely behind staying hidden the entire time.

When they got to the beach the watched as the Sasquatch smashed William into the water with the log, Winter was in no condition to run after watching her partner die and just stood there as the Sasquatch lifter her up and smashed her repeatedly against the sandy floor. Her canon booms, and after a couple minutes William drowns and his canon sounds.

The Sasquatch looks threateningly at the career pack, but never makes a move, as the Sun comes up the Sasquatch turns around and head back into the woods. Cody and Grey relax a little, they sit down and eat some food from their bags.