5

Mikasa POV
Did I hear that correctly. I was a blushing mess right now until "mikasa!!! " Hanji yelled "what? " I told her "can I please choose an outfit for you pleaseeee I have always wanted to pick one for you" She said begging "ok but it has to be red" I told her "Yahoo" She said and ran to her room. Lunch was over and i decided to train a little bit. I did 500 squats and 200 sit ups so I can be a little fit to wear my dress.  It was 5 pm now and we are leaving at 7 so we can get at the kings place at 8 and come back like at 12. I went to my room and took a shower and decided to do a have up half down hairstyle. I was going to change to something elegant because I thought that hanji would not show up but as I was going to get some classy pants and shirt, hanji then suddenly burst to my room and with a beautiful silky off the shoulder long sleeve dress with a slit on one of the legs and of course red. "Wow" I said. I was actually excited to go because I have never gone to a elegant dinner and i wanted to try something new. I finished changing and add lip gloss. I then heard a knock on the door so I opened it and I couldn't believe who is was. His eyes we're scanning me from head to toe "nice" Captain Levi said quietly to himself "lets go" He said. To be honest he always looks good but right now if appearances could killed I would be dead by now. I noticed that hanji wore a purple body con dress. And Erwin had a suit on and also Levi.  Levi also had his hair style back that you can see his forehead making him more attractive with some hair sticking out. We were heading outside to go to the carriage but then I heard foot steps coming. I turned around and noticed that all my friend were there seeing me leave.

Levi POV

When I saw mikasa at her room she looked stunning. Right now we are heading out and noticed that my squad was outside to say goodbye to mikasa. They were hugging her and I do admit I did get a little jealous when I saw man hugging her. "Oi mikasa let's go" I called out and everyone froze because they are scared of me. I saw mikasa heading to the carriage. I let her get in first and noticed that a man gave mikasa a hand to get it "tch" I said 'she doesn't need someone else's  hand' I thought to myself. After her I got in and we started heading there. I noticed that mikasa was looking at the view but I was just looking at her.  God dammit I look like an old man stalker.