Parent Teacher Confrence

"Luka calm down!" Alois giggled at his son, who was excitedly bouncing in his car seat behind him.

"I can't, daddy!" The small red headed boy giggled.

"Why are you so excited for me to meet your teacher?" He laughed as he turned the corner, pulling up to the elementary school.

"Cause he's really nice and you will like him!" He unbuckled his own seat belt and waited for his blond father to help him out.

Alois picked his son up and out of the car before setting him down and taking his hand, walking inside the brick school building. His five year old excitedly led him to the kindergarten pod. The blond paused when he saw the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen standing by the printer talking to another teacher. There was no way this was his sons kindergarten teacher. He was a shorter male with navy blue hair and sapphire eyes. Wait, excuse me, eye. His right eye was covered with an eye patch.

Ciel shook his head at the second grade teachers attempts to ask him on a date. "Sebastian, what's a second grade teacher like yourself doing in the kindergarten pod?" He asked, a playful smirk on his face.

The grade school teacher smiled. "I came to see you." He answered, staring at the shorter bluenette.

Ciel shook his head as he pulled out the papers. "You have parents to talk to, bye." He turned and saw a still dazed blond and his student. "Luka!" He said happily.

The small boy ran up to him and hugged him, giggling. "Hello, Mr. Phantom!"

Ciel smiled as he pulled away. "Hi, you must be Luka's father, I've heard so much about you." He shook the blond's hand politely. "I'm Ciel Phantomhive, you are?" He asked as he led them both into his classroom.

Alois blushed slightly as he followed him in. "I'm Alois Trancy." He said, smiling a little. "Luka talks a about you all the time."

Ciel smiled. "Well don't tell any of the other parents or teachers this, but Luka is probably my favorite student." He giggled as he watched the five year old go over to his spot in the room and open his desk, looking around in it. "He's very easy to teach, especially since it's my first year here."

So that's why Alois hadn't seen this beautiful man before, he was new. "I'm glad." He smiled. "I'll keep my lips zipped for you." He winked.

Ciel laughed lightly, a small blush creeping on to his cheeks. "Well thank you." He smiled. "Oh, here are some of his drawings from class," He handed the parent some crayon colored papers, that were actually rather nice for a kindergartner. "I have to say they're very nice for his age. Are you or your wife a good artist?"

Alois blushed slightly. "Um, I'm not his birth father, and I'm gay." He laughed a little.

"Oh," Ciel smiled. "That's why Luka understood me so much!" He chuckled. "I had to explain why I didn't have a wife and Luka was the only one who understood what gay meant. It all makes sense now."

Alois smirked inwardly. Cute and gay, he thought to himself. I could live with that... "Oh so you're?"

Ciel nodded. "Yes, I am gay." He said, as if he'd had to say that a hundred times just today.

"Oh, well..." Alois smirked. "I hope you don't mind but I'm quite a flirt."

Ciel raised an eyebrow with a small smile. "Calm down there, big boy." He laughed. "Your son is right there, plus my next meeting is here." He smiled. "But I do look forward to seeing you again, Mr. Trancy."

Alois blushed as he stood up and left the room, holding Luka's small hand. "Luka, I think we're going to have aunt Kat over for lunch tomorrow." Alois said, still slightly dazed at how perfect that man was.

"Why?" Luka looked up at him.

"Don't tell anyone but daddy has the hots for your teacher." Alois admitted, reaching their car.

Luka giggled as he was helped into the carseat and buckled in. "I knew you would, that's why I was so excited. Do you think you'll marry Mr. Phantom?" He asked happily.

"Oh I hope so, Luka. I hope so..."

______________________________

I TRIED SO HARD TO STOP MYSELF I SWEAR THIS WAS GONNA BE SEBACIEL THEN I WAS LIKE; FUCK IT OTP BITCHEZZZZZZZ

I do kinda like this one though....

Anywho, until next time, my boo boos~