Chaptwr šëvōōñ

Crackityfick 5
'MARS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH' zephan screamed. 'UGH I LVOE YOU TOO' mars screamdd back. zephnen huggsd her and she hugged him bacc. he kesed her check. Then he woke up. :oh' said zephan. 'damnit it was just a dream' then he rolled over on his bed and saw mars, causing him to let out a high pitched scream. mars woke up. "AH!! OH LORD SWEET JESUS AND SAVIOR ZEPHAN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT" mars said calmly. "I- you- sleep- dream- se- why- what?!" Zephan sed. "I don't remember you being in my bed.. or even being in new eland actually how ddi you get here" mars booped his nose. "bitch" she said. And then he woke up again. "wow that was sure strange" zephan said. he turned over in case. he instead saw a little glass ball that was red and orange, tucked in with the tip of it touching the pillow. It looked comfortable. "wait..." said zephan. "Is that- mars??" the glass ball didnt do anything. "oh ok then.' Zed sephan. h e picke it up snd threw it on the ground. it shattered and a red-orange gas emptied from it, filling his room. he screamed, and, for like the 3rd time woke up. Expect, this time, he couldn't move. "oh my frickin fish stick whatsehappeninf" he thot. He saw demon mars from chapter for emerge from the darkness. the 4th wall begane letting out screams of. Terror. Demon mars approached him. "what" said zephan. demon mars aid nothing, but soon after pulled a swan out of zephan ear., "what the fUZCHEESEBALL" he sed. demon mars kissed the swan. "nooo" zephan screeched. "Mars stop cheetoing on me" then his sleep parlayisis stoped. zephan drifted off to sleep about mars and the stars and cars and bars and jars.

YEET BISH