Chapter 23 (Maha Update)

Start from the beginning

His steps were slow like he was lost in deep thinking. Just then, Vivek came near him and started talking with him. Khushi could clearly sense some problem between them, but was unable to grasp it.

She let out a long sigh and then turned to get ready for the evening.

*

*

*

Evening 7 pm:

Arnav was standing beside the sea, looking at it silently. It was evening and trying to make it a perfect date, he came there early to check everything.

He stood there lost in his thoughts. Everything was perfect and now he was waiting for Khushi to come only.

Just then, he heard the tinkling of anklets, follwed by the sound of bangles. Arnav smiled as he knew that his Khushi is here.

He turned, and looked at the diva in front of her. She was nervously fidgeting with her dupatta and was looking at him.

Arnav smiled assuring her, and the smile was enough to calm down Khushi. She took in his attire. He was looking smoking handsome in black sweat shirt. His casual wear accelerated her heartbeat.

While on the other hand, Arnav was lost seeing her in black dress. Her hair were left open. With minimal jewelry and makeup, she was looking elegant.

Averting her eyes from Arnav, Khushi looked around and was mesmerized by the whole setup.

It was simple and romantic. In the center, two chairs were aligned facing eachother with table in between. The area was surrounded by illuminating lights.

The evening sky was giving beautiful colors to the sky, increasing the serenity of the atmosphere.

Did you like it? She heard Arnav's whisper close to her

I loved it. She smiled brightly at him.

Come. He forwarded his hand and led her towards the sea side. Both were barefoot on the beach, which felt amazing. Their feet took steps in sync.

Khushi was looking in front of her while Arnav was looking at her. Ye sub kitna khobsurat hai Arnavji. She exclaimed with joy, when water touched her feet. (All this is so beautiful, Arnavji)

Arnav smiled seeing her excitement. He was finally seeing his previous Khushi back. His heart swelled with love and pride.

He signaled someone as he kneeled on the sand. At once, the air filled with soft music, making Khushi turn back and was shocked to see Arnav kneeling before her.

Arnavji?? She whispered, when suddenly Arnav brought forward his hand,

Na jiya, zindagi ek pal bhi
Tujh se ho kar juda, sun zara