How!?!?!

Hey y'all it's ya girl Gabbi. And thus is the 3rd and final book to my little series. If you haven't read the other 2 books then look in the description. Now let's get to it.

*play song*

Corl POV

I wake up and look beside. But Denis wasn't there. I then looked at the clock that was on his side of the bed.

It's was 5:31 AM!!! Dang, I haven't woken up this early in a long time; and Denis never wakes up this early.

Well, maybe he just couldn't sleep. He's probably down stairs drinking so coffee or something. (DAMN it Corl XD)

I put on my clothes that are still on the ground, but dry. I then quietly made my way down the hall, not wanting to wake up the other, who are still sleeping. Then I made my way down stairs.

I look over at the living room and see Ethan and Amie asleep on the couch. Then I look in the kitchen. I can't see a thing so I walk towards it. I look inside and see that no one is in there.

I then quickly look upfront and see that Denis car is still there. I'm panicking now, because Denis is gone with telling anyone.

I'm now running around the house checking every room and every place Denis could be. I then start waking up the others by banging on their doors. Having them help me.

"What's going on!!" Sketch said still half asleep and cranky.

"DENIS, IS GONE!!" I yell in a panic.

"What?! I are you sure," Alex asks.

"Yes, I've been looking everywhere. And I thought Denis was in the pitch but he's not and his car is still here and,-" I begin to say until I just brwaa down crying.

"Don't worry Corl we'll find him," Sketch said looking around.

Alex and sub are looking yo stairs, while me, Sketch, Ethan, and Amie look down stairs.

We look everywhere, nothing.

That is until Ethan accidentally turn on the TV and the news play.

After that Alex came running down stairs with a note,"CORL!! It's from Denis to you. It was in your nightstand."

He handed the note and I read it a loud so everyone could hear it.

-----------------------------------

Dear Corl,

Please understand that I never wanted to hurt you or any of the Pals. I'm sorry but I just couldn't stay in the house.

It's New Years, so I have no control to myself. I left so I don't hurt anyone. And if your wondering when I'm coming back......

I'm not.

It's best for everyone.

Don't come looking for me.

And Corl, I love you with all my heart.

Love, Denis

----------------------------------

Tears hit the floor as I read the end of the note. He left, and he'll never come back.

"We need to go and fine him," sketch said.

"Where Elijah, we don't know where to look. And he said not to look for him," Ethan said

Just then the new put on breaking new.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking News

Former kid friendly YouTuber Denis Kopotun, or better known as DenisDaily. Is now put in prison for mulesting many people out on the streets and actually harmed many little children.

None have been found dead, but all have been rushed to the hospital.

Police have just took him to jail and have provided this picture of him.

He is in prison now. But officials say that he is dangerous and will be in tight security.

Thank is all for now.

I am Kit Kat. On news channel 5.

im_gay_lps (go follow her)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How!?!? Denis is in jail!?! What has happened to him.

"Come on, let's get dressed for today and go down to the police station," Amie said rushing to the bathroom.

I nodded and ran up stairs to get my regualer clothes on.

"I'm coming for you Denis."

Yes!! New book new year new drama!!

The picture of Denis is for all the Harry Potter fans like myself.

Remember follow me and I will follow you

Much love and byeee
-Gabbi