Steve x Elijah

[Elijah's POV ]
   I walk down the sidewalk, almost having to run to keep up with Steve's long legs. "Um, where are we going?
   He ruffles my hair."now it wouldn't be much of a surprise if I told you would it?" He continues down the sidewalk only turning when we come to the woods. "Now put this on." He turns to me holding up a blind fold with a smirk I've never seen before.
   "I-i don't know. " I take a hesitant step back, unsure if it's even ok to go into the woods after all that's happened.
   He grabs my arm and pulls me close enough to tie the blind fold. "Don't worry I have a feeling you'll like this surprise. "
   We walk for what feels like hours, that is until I'm jerked to a stop. the blind fold is removed and i gasp at whats set up in front of me.

 the blind fold is removed and i gasp at whats set up in front of me

   "Steve, its....its beautiful. b-but why?" i turn to look at him and realize he's blushing like crazy.

   "i-um i-i-i......."he pauses before giving up with a grunt. "oh just shut up and sit down."

   i shrug and sit allowing him to serve me a plate as well as himself. we eat in silence and multiple times i catch him staring at me.half way through the meal he gives me a champagne glass full of champagne. he lifts in into the air in a salut. "to the creep slayers, may we always find a solution with out conflict."

   i nod and we both take a sip. "wow that's good." as the meal continued Steve made sure my glass was never empty and everything started to get all fuzzy as i got buzzed.

   "um....Elijah?" he waves a hand in front of my face and i giggled cus it looked silly. "are you ok?" i manage a small nod before a knowing look passes over his face.

   he moved everything to a safe distance from us before pulling me closer by my ankles. i end up on my back from the sudden movement and just lay their. with him between my legs he bends down and places his lips gently atop mine and we move in sync with each other, he nips my bottom lip asking for entrance. i playfully denied him, he growls and places his hand on my butt making me gasp my mouth flying open in response. 

   he doesn't hesitate before his tongue delved into my mouth coaxing my own to come play, i hesitate but another squeeze makes me go for it. one of his hands travels up my shirt going for my pecs as his wight settles and he moves his hips against mine, creating this odd feeling. he kissed down my jaw line and to my neck. "you like that peperjack?"

   all i can manege is a small nod and tilt my head to give him better access as he gently licked and kissed my neck. not wanting me to have to explain why i have hickies to my mom most likely. he pulls back looking down at me with hungry animalistic eyes, i hadn't even noticed he removed my pant's and underwear before i felt his hand on the bare skin. i gasp and buck my hips into his hand as a sound i didn't recognize leaves my mouth.

   i hear the cap of some open ans then feel something cold and prodding at my butt hole. i look up worriedly at. "w-what are you doing?" all he does is shushes me and slowly push a finger in. it doesn't hurt, but feels extremely weird. 

   he doesn't stop moving thoe, his finger starts to run along the walls of me and when he finds that one spot I've only ever heard about. my eyes clench and my back arches, Steve chuckles. "found it."

   he starts to pump his fingers in and out of me pressing that spot whenever he pushed in. soon he added another finger and speeds up i throw my head back letting out a load moan. he removes his fingers and my hole and it puckers at the loss of contact. 

   soon i feel something long hot and thick prodding. "ready?" i nod with a whimper. "arch your back, it'll lessen the pain." as he pushes in i arch my back as much as possible, he slides in slowly and gently. than gives me ten minutes to adjust before pounding into me as fast as his jock body can go. "damn peperjack, your tight. "he slowed, places one of my legs over his shoulder and pressed my shoulders into the ground as he thrusts into me. " that's it take me all in, that's it just like that. mmm, so fucking good." slowly and gradually he speeds up hitting that spot again. he grabs my member and starts to stroke it, going the same speed as his thrusts, soon i feel the pressure build and than it snaps as i feel a sticky hot substance fill me to the brim. my hips buck as a white substance comes out of me. Steve thrusts a few more times, before pulling out and pulling me into the spooning position as whatever he filled me with leaked out. "so ahead and sleep Elijah. ill take you home later." i cant help it, sleep weighs heavily on my eyes and i drift to sleep.