chapter one; everything will change

How did I meet there infamous Johny Orlando you may wonder. Your mind begins to race of the thousands of possibilities? Was he the rebellious bad boy and I was the know it all good girl? No, and no. This story is not just a romance. You explore the mystery of how Johnny and I came to be. And if for I had a second chance, I wouldn't change anything.

Mackenzie

With my nose deep in a book and my glasses holding on to a thread on the bridge of my nose, my imagination ran wild. Oh wait; I'm skipping over specific details. Mackenzie Ziegler, 16. Book Obsessed. Fantasies about having a whirlwind Romance like the movies? Yeah, I'm just like you. An ordinary girl who spends excessive amounts of time romanticising about relationships. Like the one you're about to read, it was unexpected and in no doubt, not whirlwind.

"Why do these girls get swept off their feet or getting kissed in the rain?" I shrugged. The romantic aspect of my life was dead. And by literally I'm not kidding. I'm 16 years old and have NEVER had a boyfriend! I attend school, average grades and my nose always deep into a book. My best friend Lauren, always tells me to put myself out there.

"Come on Kenz! You're 16 and you live your life in this romantic fantasy. Live a little!" She spoke adamantly, eyes rolling back to her skull."

"I do not live my life in a fantasy!" Oh, boy was I lying through gritting my teeth.

"Just because I haven't dated anyone and just think about having a relationship 24/7 does not mean I'm not living my life!" I groaned; tumbling off the side of my bed.

"Fine. I'll go out. But just this once!" The hazel eyed girl sitting to my left squealed with excitement.

 But just this once!" The hazel eyed girl sitting to my left squealed with excitement

I slipped on a black dress which hugged my slim figure. The curling wand heating my hair with a twirl. Slipping my glasses on and doing the buckle on my white heels, I made my way out the door. Lauren grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"No glasses."

"But I can't even see!" I smacked my head begrudgingly.

"Does my face show that I care?" She raised her left eyebrow in the slightest.

"Fine." I groaned as my feet traced their way out the door.

end of chapter

(384 words)

hi! this is my new story titled just like the movies! this is just the introductory chapter and i hope you are looking forward to just like the movies!