We bid our goodbyes and left with the boys to grab a snack and start the shopping for presents. We had to stop at a bench to eat because it was too noisy in the cafe and I didn't feel comfortable, the twins were being terrors and Wolf had no patience.

"Dada, cold," Woodrow complained tugging at his father's coat.

For once Wolf was in 'normal' close, aka no suits and fancy wear. He was actually matching the boys' outfits of the day with a winter coat with the fur around the edges of the hood.

"Come here, buddy." Oliver opened his coat up and wrapped Woodrow up in it.

Seeing his brother do it, Wilder decided to join in and cuddled up to his dad in the coat as well. I smiled and took my phone out to snap a picture.

"Are you guys warm enough?" I asked which made them laugh as Wolf tried to close the coat up like the twins had asked him too but he couldn't for obvious reasons

----------

We continued our day and picked up the things we needed to surprise the rest of the Mortimers, then came back home and called it a day. I couldn't wait for Christmas day to announce my pregnancy because Everleigh has a freaking pregnancy radar installed in her. Besides, I'm starting to show a little and if my two- year- old can see that I'm 'fat' then I'm sure she would too.

Today we were having lunch with Everleigh and Asher, tomorrow was Christmas Eve and even if I tried to postpone the lunch so that the rest of the family could be here I couldn't, Everleigh scares me too much to say no to.

I slipped the t-shirt on and proceeded to see how I looked in the mirror. I ran my hand over my bump and smiled down at it.

"Hey baby girl, you ready?" Ollie popped his head into the room, his eyes searching for mine.

"Yeah. I'll be out in a minute, I just need to grab my phone and we can be off." I smiled at him, only now noticing that he had made his way towards me making us both face the mirror.

"You look beautiful." he kissed my cheek and placed his hands on my belly.

"I love you so much," he whispered softly in my ear, our eyes meeting in the reflection.

"I love you too." I leaning into him, a smile playing on both our lips.

------------

"MUM? WHERE ARE YOU?" Wolf yelled as we made our way into the family house.

I winced at how loud he was but he just continued yelling until his mum answered while I helped the twins take their coats off.

"IN THE KITCHEN." Everleigh eventually yelled back.

Once the boys ridden of their coats and shoes they dashed to the kitchen to greet their grandmother.

"Oh my babies!" he cooed and managed to pick them both in her arms as Ollie and I casually strolled into the kitchen after.