Angel

This One Shot Is Kinda Sad. Selena Gets Abducted. No, Justin Is Not In This One Shot. Kaylee Wanted This To Be A Little Teaser.

_________________________________________________________________

Selena P.O.V.

I was walking home from a late night party with my three friends Loren, Michelle, and Kaylee, as the cold wind of Toronto Canada cooled down our bodies, for as the sun was down but the heat of July was still radiating off our tan skin. I felt the wind flow through my long brown hair, and goosebumps formed on the skin on my body that wasn't cover up by tight, and thin clothing. I ran my left hand through my hair as I sighed feeling the four shots of Gin wear off and I was starting to get a sober mind, though I still had a buzz. Thoughts of earlier that night had filled my mind as a chuckled escaped my lips. My thoughts were interrupted as the piercing sound of my friend Loren's voice filled the air and her breath of alcohol took over the oxygen and made me slightly dizzy, and my vision fuzzy.

"Oh my gosh Selly, that party was so fun!" Loren drunkenly slurred

"Not as fun as you making out with Giles" Kaylee teased

"Oh shut up Kales, you're just to jealous to function" Loren shot back

"You two sound like a scene from 'Mean Girls' " I chuckled

"So, we'll tell you who we're whoring around with if you tell us, Selena" Michelle said walking towards me

"We all know you're fucking William, Michelle" I said nonchalantly

"Well, I'm not the only one that's joined the incest train" Michelle said glaring at Loren. I slowly shifted my eyes to Loren

"Oh my goodness. Loren don't tell me, you've kissed Donny?" I said with wide eyes

"Oh she kissed more than his lips" Kaylee teased Loren, whose cheeks were red from embarrassment.

"Loren!" I scolded

"What! It's not like he's my whole brother. He's my half brother. Notice I said half, not whole!" She defended

"He's still your brother. Half or whole, you two still share the same blood."

"So what I'm having sex with my brother. Michelle's having sex with William, whose her brother!" Loren defended herself again

"I'm not blaming you Lo, you have my dirty blessing. Donny's hot" Kaylee shrugged

"That's disgusting! How can you guys think like this?" I said shocked

"C'mon Selly! Let's not pretend you haven't done anything worse!" Michelle said playfully bumping me with her hip

"Yeah. You had sex with your father" Loren shot at me

"Wow! Back with that stupid rumour? Who sleeps with their father?That's so Junior Year!" I shot back

"Hey, we're not the ones that started the rumours. Britney and her Bitch-Etts did." Kaylee defended

"You're the one acting like a freshman. You little virgin!" Loren laughed

"Hey, I thought we agreed to never speak of those years" I laughed

"Oh, were all going to crash at Kaylee's. You coming?" Michelle said harshly slapping my ass. I winced at the pain

"Um, ouch! And I'm sorry guys, I can't." I sighed

"Why Sel?" Loren said dragging why the word 'why'

"Because" I said mocking her tone

"Because she's turned back into a virgin" Michelle teased

"No because, my parents are gonna ground me forever and I don't wanna push it to eternity" I said sarcastically

"Let's not pretend like you haven't went to a party and crashed over one of our houses before"  Kaylee shot

"Whatever! Bye Selena" I gave each of them a hug before they turned the corner and as they walked their bodies got smaller and smaller as they walked down the long sidewalk.

I searched my back pockets for my phone and once I found it I let out a thankfull sigh. I could've sworn I grabbed my earbuds on my way out of my house. I checked my both pockets this time and found nothing but a piece of lint, and a condom. I sighed. As I started walking home, after I decided that me, looking through my two back pockets, which with the only two I had, weren't going to get me anywhere.

I started thinking that I should go back to the party which was probably dead by now, since majority of the people left, and go back and get them. That would never work because nowadays, people would do anything to steal your belongings. Even if it was just a pair of Apple Earbuds.

Though, in my imagination, the earbuds were at the party and I went to go get them back. I had ran through this  logic in my head several times. In my imagination I am not like myself. I am myself, but everything I dis-like about myself is gone. In my imagination I have more confidence, I have a smaller waist, my breast are bigger, my ass is larger, I have blonde hair, no flaws, quick to open up a can of whoop ass, I'm smarter, attractive, rich, and someone you wouldn't fuck with.

My thoughts were interrupted by a vibrating sound in one of my back pockets. I took out my phone and realized that the vibrating sound meant it was dead. I sighed in desperation. That's when I noticed that I wasn't on Colonial Avenue, which doubles as the street my house is located on. I was in fact, on Sirius Avenue, which is four blocks away from my house. I don't know how I managed to get so caught up in my thoughts, that I passed the street of my house. I suddenly got a strange feeling in my gut. I felt like something was going to happen, like I wasn't safe anymore on the street I've grown up in since I was born.

Having this feeling was also making me even more colder than I already was. My mind was making all these crazy assumptions. Number one being, that ghost face from the trilogy 'Scream' was going to come out and kill me. Number two being, that a vampire was going to try and kill me and Buffy wasn't going to be their to stake him.

Then to make my midnight even more creepy, a black SUV with tinted windows pulled up while I was walking. The unknown person rolled down one of his windows. He looked slightly familiar, and not the good kind of familiar, the bad bone chilling kind of familiar. He was a twenty something looking male, he had jet black hair that came down to his collar bone, a beard that looked recently shaved, green eyes, and somewhat buff. One thing about him that you could sense is danger. He screamed danger.

"You look lost?" He said with a half smile. I shook from the coldness and my nerves

"I-I am...b-but I'm fine..." I said pacing the sidewalk

"No, it's okay. I'll drop you off" he said unlocking his car doors

"I-I said I'm fine." I said beginning to walk again, only for him to speed up to me

"I said I'll take you home. No cost at all. And hey, I'll even drop you off a block away so you won't think I'm a low-class stalker" he chuckled to himself at that last part

"I don't want you to!...I'm sorry...I-I just wanna be left alone" I said regretting my tone towards him

"Why are you so afraid little one? I won't hurt you. Just. Get. In." He said losing his patients

"Leave me alone..." I said then started to run home, which didn't get me very far because I was in heels.

Then I saw the car swerve up to me. The guy got out and slammed the door.

"Listen, Just get in!" He said stepping in front of me

"You, get away" I said walking in front of him. He wrapped his arm around my neck, still behind me, and put a piece of cloth on my mouth. It reeked of peroxide. I'm naturally a biology freak, and I know what peroxide does.

I kicked and wailed my arms round but, his hold was too strong.

"I don't think I've mentioned this before but, I don't take no for an answer baby, not even for a sexy little cunt like you" he whispered with venom dripping from his words.

My vision went blurry and my body started to become weak. I started to feel sleepy but I used all of my might to stay awake. Apparently 'all of my might' wasn't enough and my eyelids began to feel like a thousand pounds, I found my self unwilling falling into a slumber.