Chapter 2 lost in the builed

The narrator walked out of the broom closet fixing his tie. " Sleep tight Stanley I have some work to do" the narrator walked to the office up stairs " I hope this doesn't take to long." He look back at the broom closet hoping he could just head back to he loved one and cuddle up with him. " no you have to get this cleaned up .

. . .

Stanley woke up to see himself allow in the broom closet thinking of all the times before when he just stood there making the narrator mad when he locked himself in broom closet. He chuckled at it and got up then got dressed and head to the staff lounge to make some food some how hopefully.

. . .

The narrator opened the that had the secret elevator entered the secret coda then the elevator went up. He hummed with the music after a little it dinged. He walked out "ok what is this about?" " Rule number 24 never talk to the character of the game" he rolled his eyes "come on it isn't a big deal." A man walked over to the Narrator " yes it is you know the main character can't see us it is not natural you can get in big trouble with..." " I love him is that to much to ask?" A young lady walked foreword "I think it is fine you know it is not a big deal and I know you have meat you character." "Fine just don't get to close to him. If some thing would happen you would hate yourself forever." The Narrator walk to the door to leave " what could go wrong? "

. . .

Stanley kept look for food but couldn't find anything. He just grabbed some coffee and walked back to the broom closet. Well if the doors weren't looked. He try to find a way out but he was trapped. Now as good of a time as every to say some thing any thing " h-h-help" Stanley said never saying anything be for in his life. He want the Narrator to fine him. His Narrator " Help Help." He started to walk but could fine anyway out. " Narrator." Stanley cried

. . .

Caring a tray the Narrator walked back into the broom closet. " Rise and shine Stan...Stanley where are you." The narrator ran around fast well looking he heard someone yelling help. He walked to the yell to find "Stanley." Stanley looked up he was crying " Narrator" Stanley walked up to the Narrator and hugged him tightly " I-I was looking for some thing to eat and and ..." " shh shh it's ok I am here right now ." The Narrator kissed Stanley's lips " Stanley I have to show you some thing." Stanley follower the Narrator to room number 427 opened to door and walked in. " Stanley this is our room." There was now a bed, bathroom, and a door to the out side. " oh my this is so amazing how did you do this" Stanley said going to lay down on the bed. " well you know me I can just think things up and they aper." The Narrator walk over to the bed and had lay down next to Stanley. They watch each other as the both fell asleep.