Just Another Party.

its just another party.

its just another tuesday night.

and im BORED.

same old same old.

i get invited and chelsea, my best friend, wants to go.

she is always in love with some new guy every week.

and so we go to the parties.

i never really got it.

i mean we go to carlton prep. school.

its not like im the most gorgeous person ever.

and its not like im the most popular.

and yet somehow i always end up getting invited.

i blame tristan.

its all his fault.

"chels!!" i whined. i never like going to these parties.

and she always puts me in these outfits.

that might explain were the invivtations come from.

i start to giggle just thinking about what she will have me in next.

when she walks out with these black open toed pumps. that have lace for straps that are going to go all up my legs.

and i red empire waist dress that so isnt going to cover anything.

i mean it goes 3 inches down my legs. and then no straps JEESH.

i look like a whore some times.

but IM the virgin.

"what are you laughing about?" chels asked looking at my wide eyed, deer in head lights expression.

"i am NOT wearing that." i explain.

"o yes you are." she repeats. grapping the invitation. "its tris' party at HIS house and his best friend chris is definately going to be there."

" so your into tris or chris right now?" i asked holding the dress, well shirt, up to my body.

"tris? yea right he is so in love with you i wont ever go there. im sooooo in love with chris. i dont know why i didnt see it before." she sighed. and the process continues. as she goes into the closet to get ready i go over to my dresser to look at my make up.

i always use earthy tones. it compliments my eyes. and goes with every out fit.

i have turqiouse blue eyes. that are nothing compared to chelsea's hazel eyes, with her gold specks inside.

and i have a dirty blonde hair, that is naturally wavy, which im curling then putting up in a messy bun thingy and poofing my bangs.

it makes my throat very very visible. and with the single diamond necklace im going to wear. as well as my silver rings one on my ring finger, which i never take off, my mom got it for me for my 16th birhtday, one on my thumb and on my right hand one on my pinky and thumb. i like silver.

chelsea looks better in gold with her rope like dangly necklace from guci and her right ring finger gold strap with 3 diamands and her left thumb gold band.

it all goes perfectly with her bleach blonde hair. chels and i have around the same sized body; size 7, except she has a butt and i have boobs.

we were ment to be best friends. she is the bad and i am the good.

it just doesnt always seem that way.

once i finished my make up and hair and jewelry it was time to put on the dress.