12

"there you are! where the hell did you two go??"

"we went for a walk, i guess it ended up being a really long walk. anyways why are you up so early Chan?"

"Jisung i'm always awake, and i always wake up this early to make breakfast! i swear you've been spending more time with your boyfriend than you have with us." Chan frowned and Jisung nervously chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"ahh, sorry for keeping Jisung with me so much. he's just so cute!!!" Minho hugged Jisung lightly as he started laughing.

"actually you know what, if y'all are gonna act like that, you can leave." Jisung frowned at Chan's statement.

"like you would actually want me to leave. that's right mr Bang Chan! i know you love me!!"

"who the fuck would wanna love such an annoying squirrel like you."

"you know what maybe i will leave-"

"nooo! i was just joking Jisung come back, it's harder to maintain Felix without you please don't leaveeeee~!"
Jisung returned a smug look to Chan before sitting back down on the couch next to Minho, who had been on his phone. (when i was writing this part Chan autocorrected to China asjskask)

"whatcha doin?"

"my mom asked how i was doing."

"oh."

"wassuppp!! your favorite person has arrived!"

"Felix i'm sorry but you're no one's favorite person."

"Changbin said i was everyone's favorite!"

"well Changbin was lying."

"no!"

"you know what Felix, how about you sit down and shut your bubble gum dum dum lookin ass the fuck up before i catapult you all the way back to Australia."

"fine! fine! i mean i wouldn't have a problem with going back but as long as i got to go with Changbin."

"and no Changbin."

"oh come on man!!! let me breathe!!!!!!"

"your friends really hate each other don't they." Minho chuckled as Felix and Chan bickered back and forth.

"yeah, but deep down we all love each other."
-
i'm really bored and about to go eat some food k bye bye