Ride With Me IV

Zacznij od początku

"You look like you could use a whisky," Jennie remarked dryly from the doorway.

Jisoo looked up and gave her a wan smile. "I could use the whole bottle, I think."

"Can I do anything to help?"

"Probably not," Jisoo sighed. There really must be a lot going on in her head if she couldn't even use the most obvious opportunity to make a pass.

Jennie moved until she was perched delicately on the corner of Jisoo's desk. She let one hand come out to gently stroke across the brunette's arm.

"Jisoo, come on, this is a silly place to be on a Friday night. Let's go out to dinner or something." At that moment, Jennie would have done anything to take the girl's mind away from where it currently sat.

"Not hungry," Jisoo mumbled.

Jennie blew a strand of hair away from her face. Okay, this might take some careful manoeuvring.

Or, you could just seduce her.

Jennie nearly hit her head at the thought.

"Jisoo, you can't just sit here like this."

"Try me."

"Hey, hey, it's really not all that bad." Jennie winced at her own platitude.

Jisoo looked at her, "Jen, go be crazy somewhere else."

Jennie chuckled. "Well now, I'm fairly sure you want me right here."

Jisoo raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh really,"

Seduce it was, then.

Jennie trailed her finger up Jisoo's arm again. "Uh-huh, you look like you could use some distracting and, uh... I like to think of myself as a distraction."

Jisoo swallowed.

Jennie shifted sideways, knocking a stapler off the desk and, frankly, not caring. She was still leaning on the side of the desk, just resting, but now in front of the slightly bemused brunette. She let her hands come up until the buttons on her jacket were undone.

"J-Jennie..." Jisoo swallowed again.

"Mmmm?" Jennie smiled, her hands slowly undoing the top button of her shirt.

Jisoo's mouth fell open, as another, and then another, button fell aside. "Oh God."

Jennie reached her hand out, ceasing her undressing, and cupping Jisoo's face. "It's okay, Jisoo, you can..."

And then she was there, standing between Jennie's legs, her mouth hot and wanting. Jennie moaned, opening under the onslaught and panting into Jisoo's mouth. A warm tongue pushed in gently, rubbing and tasting, sweeping softly and making Jennie's heart race. She duelled, tangling her own and angling her head for more.

Hands grasped and clenched, as mouths fused over and over. Jennie could feel Jisoo's fingers smoothly making their way inside her shirt, in across her skin, creating trails of sensation and fire. Jennie threaded her fingers through Jisoo's hair and pulled her in close.

'At least she's distracted' was Jennie's last coherent thought before want and need overcame her.

Jisoo was suddenly everywhere, and even Jennie was a bit taken aback by the brunette's sudden burst of energy. Not that she minded – she was right there with her – but Jisoo, who had taken her by surprise so many times, was suddenly very, very determined.

Strong hands ran up her skirt, along Jennie's smooth stocking-covered legs, until they found bare skin above. Jennie heard and felt the vibrations of Jisoo's moan against her mouth, and then murmured her own mumblings back as hands cupped her ass.