I Didn't Mean To *Part 2* (smut)

Start from the beginning

"Come on!" He demanded, grabbing my wrist and tugging me along whether I was ready or not. I trailed behind him, subtly glancing down every now and then to check how noticeable my bulge was. I'd tilted my hips away from him as I walked, but I wasn't going to take any chances. He'd know the second he seen it why it was there, what else had happened that'd turn me on recently? 

"This is our stop!" He said cheerily, gesturing to the door in front of us. I just nodded shyly, watching as he went to work unlocking the door. I wonder if he was being so cheery in hopes of lessening the awkward situation or if he was just genuinely that happy. I'd be pretty happy too if I actually got to cum, lucky bitch. 

He swung the door open then, and I followed him inside and went straight to sit on the bed without even paying him any attention. He didn't seem to mind though, making a bee-line for the bedside table and tossing me the bag of chips he'd mentioned earlier. 

"I, uh, I'm going to go get cleaned up. Make yourself at home" He explained, blushing slightly until I just nodded and tore my gaze away from his face. I didn't want to, I wanted to sit here and stare at him forever, imagining more-than-compromising things he could be doing for me, but I figured that'd only make the situation more awkward. I didn't hesitate to look back up when he turned around though, watching with a smirk at the tiny sashay of his hips as he headed over to the other side of the room. I still didn't look away as he began to search for clothes, biting my lip as I watched him start toward the bathroom with his back turned to me. Before he even entered the room he started to pull his shirt over his head, giving me a tiny glimpse at the torso I'd seen so many times before but hadn't meant anything until tonight. I listened as the door clicked shut behind him, letting out a quiet sigh as I fell back onto his bed. Now I get the lovely adventure of sorting out whether I have legitimate feelings for Troye, or if I just want in his pants. I don't plan to figure it out right now though. Surely it can wait another day and I can just have tonight to spend with my best friend like we always do. Well, like we always do aside from the fact he's hyped up on Viagra and I've spent the last ten minutes getting myself frustrated over sexual fantasies of him.

By the time Troye emerged I had already situated myself on his bed buried in his pillows, with my legs crossed and his laptop on my lap, which had nothing to do with anything I may or may not be trying to hide. He'd only taken ten minutes at the absolute most, but it didn't take long at all for me to get bored and seek out distractions, hence the laptop. He'd changed into a more comfortable outfit, a pair of baggy sweats and an equally baggy t-shirt. After a second of looking I realized the shirt looked familiar, rolling my eyes as I realized it was probably just one of mine he'd managed to steal. We always ended up leaving with each other's clothes when we hung-out, be it accidental or on purpose. We both had cute fashion senses, there was no harm in sharing it. Well, no harm until one of us eventually slipped up and filmed a video in the other's clothes, but we'd cross that bridge when we came to it.

"Hey." I greeted him warmly, looking up to smile at him. He just nodded in response, and I watched the leftover water droplets from his shower span the bridge of his nose. He let out a heavy sigh before falling onto the foot of the bed, just barely missing my feet. "It's been a rough night, huh?"

"You're telling me." He grumbled, hoisting himself up with his arms onto his hands and knees. I was a little bit ashamed that even just seeing him in that position had my mind wandering, blushing as I forced my eyes back to the screen. I bit my lip as I reblogged a post, listening to the bed squeak as he moved up to sit beside me. "We should watch a movie."

"I don't know, Troye, I wasn't kidding when I said I was tired." I mumbled, trying my best to sound apologetic as I said it. I also tried to make the lie sound convincing. I wasn't tired, I never got tired before midnight, but I doubt the truth would be the socially acceptable thing to say right now. I turned to face him, watching as he looked down at the small stretch of bed between us, nodding.