42 - Damaged

Louis watches with an evil grin, as Liam teaches Zayn to swim. He feels as if his little creation is coming to life. He wants a giant banner that says ZIAM 4 LYF to wave all around LA. 

Harry rips him out of his thoughts by pushing him underneath the water. When he comes back up, Harry has something to say.

"It's seems like you're more emotionally invested in their relationship than you are ours... and theirs it's even real." Harry pouts. 

Louis then splashes Harry and then jumps on him. "You know I love you very, very much, baby." 

Harry faults a little with the weight, but adjusts quickly. Louis' legs are wrapped around Harry's waist, and they're facing each other. Harry presses some wet kisses onto Louis' jawline. 

They hear Niall call from a little distance over, "PDA!" and so Harry puts Louis down and they try to run through the water towards Niall. When they get close enough, Louis bends down to scoop some muddy sand into his hand, and he throws it at Niall. It lands right on his chest.  Niall takes this as war, and within moments the three boys are all whipping mud at each other. Louis and Harry team up on Niall, and eventually he falls down into the water. 

"Eww! Salt in my mouth, salt in my mouth!" Niall yells, pointing at his open mouth. 

Louis takes the chance to fling more mud at him, and some lands in the inviting place that is Niall's mouth. 

Niall spits in the water, and sticks his tongue out, scrubbing the mud off with his hands. 

"Uncle! Uncle!" Niall surrenders after Louis and Harry pelt him with a few more handfuls of mud. 

"Looks like we win." Louis smiles at Harry, who bends down a touch to plant a sweet little kiss on Louis' lips. 

"I don't think so." the boys here a voice from behind them, and Liam and Zayn are standing there, mud in hand and mischievous looks in their eyes. 

Luckily for Zayn, the water is shallow enough that he can stand. 

So, a full fledged war begins, with Niall fleeing away from the action and both pairs of boys arming themselves with the dirty substance. 

It's about ten minutes later when Louis forfeits, after getting mud in his eye. Liam and Zayn celebrate with a chest bump, and maybe Louis chanted "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

They all then go back to the beach to get something to drink or eat, and there they find a bright red Niall.

"Did you put on sunscreen..?" Zayn ponders aloud at the blonde boy. 

"I must've forgot. Why?" Niall shrugs, not aware that he is the color of a lobster. He's laying on a towel, with sunglasses on.

"Look at yourself." Louis suggests, keeping in a laugh. 

"Oh man. Shit. Look at this! I'm—" Niall pokes himself. "Fuck. That hurts."

"You got too much sun." Liam tells him, pointedly.

"No shit, Sherlock." Niall mumbles, wrapping himself in his towel. He winces as the material rubs against his burns. "Did any of you bring sunscreen?"

"I left mine at the hotel." Harry replies. "Sorry, Ni." 

"We didn't bring any." Zayn says. "Plus, you're already burned. You should probably go inside." 

Niall sighs, before nodding. He begins to pack everything up, and then looks at everyone else expectantly. "You guys coming?"

"We're not the ones who forgot sunscreen." Louis shrugs. 

"We should go back with him.. Plus we have to be with Joey and Shane in, like, two hours." Harry states, saying we as in he and Louis. 

"Oh, okay." Liam shrugs, and picks up a chair to carry back. 

Everyone takes something, and then they are back in a taxi. When they are back to the hotel, Zayn, Liam, and Niall take one elevator and Louis and Harry take another. It's just easier for Niall that way. (He's claustrophobic.)

Louis is disappointed they had to leave so early, but he wouldn't want Niall to get burned any more than he already was. And, Harry was right, they were to meet up with Joey and Shane in a few hours. Louis decides to shower before then, and Harry contemplates on joining him in there for a few minutes before, fuck it.  

✖ ✖ ✖

"Corny wants to get in on this!" Shane Dawson laughs as he picks up his dog and shoves her into Joey's face. 

The four boys are doing the Photobooth Challenge, where they mess up their faces on camera with a photobooth application. 

Louis is standing in the background, where his butt looks huge, and twerking. Harry is just making faces and seeing what they look like contorted. Shane is carrying Corny around, and decides to make it look like she's licking Louis' ass. Joey is just laughing at all that's going on. 

The madness goes on for a few more minutes, until they move onto the next challenge. They need to do four: one for each of their channels. The photobooth one is going on Harry's. 

"So, next is the Accent Challenge." Joey says, then sets up his camera. 

The four boys sit there and try to do various accents, and it turns out Harry and Shane are partly decent at impressions. Louis and Joey, not so much.

The third video, for Shane's channel, is Chubby Bunny, which is pretty self explanatory. (If you've never heard about it, you see how many marshmallows you can fit in your mouth, and after each one you say "Chubby bunny.")

Louis wins that.

And lastly, for Louis' channel, they do the TMI Tag. The questions go pretty smoothly, but seeing as there's fifty of them, it takes a long time. Not everyone answers every question. 

Some things that were already known were answered: "OTP? Ziam, obviously." said by Louis.

Some things that were unknown were answered: "Turn on? Shane's dog.. oh my gracianious, Corny." said by Joey. (Who was then licked by the aforementioned dog.)

Overall, it was a good day for everyone but Niall. 

✖ ✖ ✖

WINNERS of my one shot contest!

1st- Twister by horann_hug

2nd- Truth or Dare by mr_and_mr_stylinson

3rd- Boyfriends VS Boyfriends by Hila6400

great job to everyone! i loved every entry, and to be honest, i wish you all could win, but i don't need that many characters o.o

thank you if you entered!

um.. so, another character ask? 

i'm hoping for more questions for more of the minor characters, by the way! but, of course, ask whatever you'd like!

comment questions here c: