The end of everything?

Start from the beginning

I: Hey, Fran! Have you seen Leon?

F: No, sorry.

I: And you, Cami?

C: Me neither...

I: Andres! Where is Leon?

Andres: I don't know, sorry...

I: Diego? Do you know where Leon is?

D: I haven't seen him today.

I: Oh, Pablo! Have you already seen Leon today?

Pablo: No, I'm sorry, why?

I: I just can't find him. I'm gonna look for him.

*Violetta looks everywhere but can't find Leon*

Now I'm even at the park. No Leon. Where could he be?!?

Oooh...I totally forgot about 'our' place!

*Violetta goes to their place*

There's Leon sitting on a bench.

L: Hablemos de una vez

Yo te veo pero tu no vez

En esta historia todo esta al reves

No importa esta vez voy por ti voy

L+V: Hablemos de una vez

Siempre cerca tuyo estare

Aunque no me veas mirame

No importa esta vez

Voy por ti voy port ti

L: Vilu! You! Here! I thought I never would see you ever again!

*Leon hugs Violetta*

I: The same thought I. My dad doesn't let me see you.

L: Are you still allowed to go to the studio?

I: Yeah, I talked to him. Leon, why is he like that? Why doesn't he understand what I need? Why doesn't he see that the only thing that I need is you?

L: Thing?

I: Person?

L: Yeah, I think 'thing' is better. And how are we gonna see each other now?

I: I don't know. You're the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

L: And you are the one with who I want to spend the rest of my life too.

I: And not only because of that my dad doesn't want that, we're not gonna break up.

L: Never.

*Leon strokes Violetta's cheek*

I: Have you ever thought about escaping?

L: You mean from here?

I: Yeah.

L: Yes...why?

I: I thought about it too. And I don't know...I think that I should leave the country...

L: Where do you wanna go?

I: To Spain.

L: Without me?

I: With you. I'm here to ask you if you want to escape with me.

L: ...I don't know. I want to spend the rest of my life with you but if I escape, I have to dump my family. And what about the studio?

I: So are you coming with me or not?

L: I'm not sure.

I: The plane will fly at 9pm. I got two tickets. I'll be waiting for you. I have to go now. Maybe this is the last time that we see us. If you don't come with me, I'll be missing you. Think good about it.

L: I love you.

I: I love you too.

*They kiss and then Violetta leaves*

Leon's POV

(It's 7pm)

...I should go with her. Otherwise I'll be here my whole life. Without the love of my life.

*Leon packs his things*

I: Mum, I just wanted to say that I love you.

Mum: I love you too.

I: Where is dad?

Mum: Still at work.

I: Tell him that I love him too.

Mum: Are you going somewhere?

I: It's just a sleepover.

*Leon hugs his mum*

I: Bye.

Mum: See you soon!

Or not.

Where is the freaking taxi?!?

Now it's 7.30pm. At about 8.30pm should be boarding.

Okay, really, I'll take the bus.

(Leon is finally at the airport)

Violetta's POV

Where is Leon? Maybe he's not coming. He is coming. Of course he's coming. I love him. He loves me. We won't just let me leave alone. Will he? Where is he?!?

BOARDING

Already boarding?!? It's only 8.10pm. That can't be. No! I'll wait till I'm the last person here.

Leon's POV

They are already boarding?!? Where is that freaking gate? There! There is almost nobody.

I: Sorry, I'm a bit late. Where is the plane?

The woman: The plane is already on it's way to Spain.

I: Oh no! Which town?

The woman: Ehm, I don't know.

I: What?! What do you want to say with the 'you don't know'?!?

The woman: That I don't know! And now it's break time so please let me.

*The woman leaves*

I didn't just let Violetta fly to a town in Spain alone, did I? This is just a dream. A horrible dream. And I'll wake up NOW! Okay, this is not a f*cking dream! Violetta is gone. She is gone. Is the love of my life gone? Yes. Oh god. And now I can't go home because I said that I don't sleep there today. And when German sees that Violetta is gone, he'll come to me andask what I did to her. Then I'll tell him that she escaped and I don't know where she is. He will call the police. And he won't believe me that I don't know where she is. And I'll never ever see her again. And he won't see her never ever again too.

My life is freaking pathetic. Vilu was all I had. And now I haven't got anything. Everything that means much to me is gone. Except my family. But my family doesn't mean as much to me as Vilu. My girlfriend. Or now that she's gone my ex? Oh god...