Dreams or memory

"Ella wake up it's time for school" I groaned as i woke up from bed,I kept on having the same dream for the past one month now,but I still remember everything clearly, in the dream I saw myself by a lake lying beside a boy who had his head on my chest,he had the darkest hair I had ever seen which makes it into an alluring obsidian under the Bright morning sun his eyes were a startling blue way more beautiful than the oceans blue "i wish I could keep you Ella I really do but" I shushed him by placing my lips on his to silence him he responded to my kiss "I know but I still love you Thomas I will always love you" I said to him when I raised my head to look at him he had a look of pure terror on his face he gasped and I turned to see what he was looking at. I saw blood on my chest with a stake protruding from my chest "Ella no please don't leave me" I looked at my body and saw that I was becoming translucent, I was starting to feel dizzy, I smiled at Thomas and cupped his face with my hands"it doesn't hurt you know why ?because you are here with me"I bit my tounge to stop myself from screaming "look for me and no matter what I look like in my next life to be with you again I love you Thomas I really do."i started fading but not before I kissed the tears from his face he opened his mouth to say something before I woke up I always woke up there.
And then decided to get ready for school.

Hello sorry for the short chap am using my phone so sorry for any mistake I promise to make it longer next time please stay with me

Hello sorry for the short chap am using my phone so sorry for any mistake I promise to make it longer next time please stay with me .until next time toddles