What does he think he's doing!?

Shooting had wrapped up about an hour ago for the video to I Want To Break Free, yet, Roger was still in his full outfit and makeup. He even kept the wig on!
This wasn't because he had a thing for dressing like a woman (as much as he really did)
This was because he had spotted little Deaky giving him googly eyes everytime he'd catch his attention, and god knows Roger loved being the center of attention for any reason what so ever.

John certainly didn't have a problem with Roger keeping his outfit on, but, part of him just wanted to run and hide everytime he saw him with it on.

"Why did he look so cute in it? Why does he still have it on? Am I the only one who finds him hot?" Were the only thoughts that would go through his head as soon as he had a moment alone. Of course, all of his worries would melt away when Rodge would show up again, prancing about in that skirt that definitely didn't reveal enough in Deaky's opinion. Roger would do everything in his power to keep John's eyes on him and this included:
•Bending over
•stretching
•sitting with his legs opened ever so slightly
And just about everything else that you could think of, and it was working.

This went on for so long that Deaky found himself having to leave the room to go for a cigarette incase he did something he'd regret then and there, god forbid he even considering doing something like that with Roger of all people. He foolishly assumed that if he hung around outside long enough, Roger would just give up once he came back in.

But nothing could stop a man like Roger once you put an idea into his head. . .