Dealing with it.

After five minutes of waiting, my tears starting to flood my eyes. Jason's hand slide up my dress. "Claire I'm sorry you know how I get I need those anger management classes, I love you so much okay I'm sorry." He kisses my cheek. "Where are we going Jason I told you I need to be home." I whisper. "Where going to my buddies house I need a beer then I will drive you home." He said with his cheeky charming smile. We arrived to his friends house I decided to stay in the car and wait I called my mom telling her I was going to be a little late. I waited for 30 minutes before I went inside. I open up to see 10 guy friends and him being drunk how the hell am I suppose to go home. I grab Jason "come on let's go now!" I say being frustrated. "Babe cmon drink with me it will be fun." He grabs my wrist and twists it. He whispers in my ear "your drinking with me okay bitch." I Nod my head, I take sips of my beer. I hear all the guys whispering some weird shit. I decide to go back into the car to get my phone to have my mom pick me up. I start walking towards the front door and hear "Sweetheart where are you going don't leave yet." I look around and ignore but the door was jammed. So I asked Jason if he could open it for me. "No stupid bitch get over here and suck this cock." Jason demands. What the hell why I just needed to obey him so he won't hit me. I walked over and asked him softly if we wouldn't do it in public.he looked at me with disgust and slaps me and kicks my ribs leaving me unaware if what is happening. I need to get my phone right now. I turn and see the door shut and blocked by one of his friends. No please don't let anything bad happens to me I try and remain cool. Jason grabs me by the neck and picks me up. "Jason please don't do this not in public." I say I look around and look at the faces of all these men smiling like it's some fucking show. Jason takes my dress off and kicks me to the ground. "Fuck my whore!" He says. I try and get up but someone ties my hands down. I start crying. Everyone comes by and touches me. I feel all the hands moving around my breast, I feel someone tug on my ass. I start feeling humiliated and used. It's getting to me the feeling of I need to run and move. Why would someone I love hurt me. Why. I just except the truth and let this gang rape happen. They turn me over facing my back and slide my underwear off and stuff it into my mouth. I start crying more and more now I'm bare everyone touching me and having there little session with me. Jason slides himself into me and I start crying more, I need to get out of here. I hear the cuss words being thrown at me and I just feel Jason going into me and the pain. I have never done this before and I never knew my first time would be like this. I shut my eyes and wait for everyone to be over. They throw me outside naked and bare Jason drives away. I just remember walking in the woods. I wake up from sweating and terror I'm screaming with panic. I look around and it's just my ceil. The relief not to be with my abuser I start crying. That's the last thing I remember before ending up here . Was being gang raped.