The nurse wake me up from my sleep because she have to clean Oriana. I look at the hospital clock and it's already 9pm. Camila must be alone in my house, so i have to go home right now.

I kiss the top of her head before i drive back home. Camila must be on her room right now, i decided to go check up on her and makes sure she's right there.

"Camila." I knock on her door, but i didn't hear a voice. I mention her name once more before i get into her room and she didn't lock her room, unlike the usual.

I walk into her room and didn't see her there. I look for my maid in the kitchen and she's just about to go home.

"Angela, did you see Camila?"

"I thought she's with you, i didn't saw her came in."

"Alright, thank you." She nod and walk out from my house.

I call her cellphone, but she's not answering my damn call. I hop into my car again and drive around town to find her. I keep staring at my phone, in case she call me back.

"Damn, where are you?" I mumble.

I heard my phone's ringing, i thought it was Camila but it turns out that it was an unknown number's call. I got this a lot, but i think maybe this has something to do with Camila so i decided to pick up.

"Hellooo."

"God, where are you?!"

"I'm at.. i don't know. Maybe a telephone box?"

"Are you drunk?"

"No, i'm not!"

"You're definitely drunk. Shit, where are you?"

"Hey don't swear! We have to say nice words remember?"

"I'm serious Camila."

"I'm serious too Shawn."

"God! Answer my damn question!"

"Hmm, i can't read. I think i'm in a telephone box beside a Gelato Shop. You should try this! It is really delicious."

"Don't go anywhere! I'm picking you there."

I turned my car at the first intersection and go to the famous Gelato Shop around this neighborhood. I could see Camila is sitting in front of the telephone box and laughing at everything that's passing her.

"Hey, you're here!" She shriek excitely.

"C'mon, let's go home."

"No, i'm hungry. You should cook me a breakfast tomorrow. I was thinking of a pancake with the gummy bears sprinkles!"

I'm helping her to walk to my car, but instead she's clinging on me. I put her on the at the front seat and she start to staring at me. She doesn't put her gaze away from at the first 5 minutes and it's starting to creep me out.

"I didn't realize you are cute until now." She grins. "Now i know why my sister loves you so much. If i was her, i would love to be your boyfriend too."

I didn't reply, but still listening to her.

"I'm serious Paulo, you're really handsome. Even that head cheerleader in my school suddenly offer me to be her friend, after she saw you at the hallway."

"Why are you not answering me? Are you mad at me?" She frown. "Did i do something wrong?"

"Yes, i am mad at you."

"Please forgive me.. Pleasee" She whine like a 5 years old kid. Honestly, she got a really different personality when she's drunk. She act like a child and to be honest, i kinda like drunk Camila.

"Well, i'll have to think about it then."

"Gummy bears!" She shriek, after she opened my car's drawer and found them. Oriana love gummy bears. "Can i have them?"

"Yeah." I nod.

"Thank you!" She get closer to me and kiss my right cheek. She smile at me and eat the gummy bears while singing spice girls songs that came from the radio. My heart's suddenly racing after she kissed me.

"Sing it with me. If you wanna be my lover, you gonna get with my friends~" She's pretending to hold a microphone and dancing around.

I honestly think that she have this alter ego when she gets drunk, where she acts like a child. When we arrive home, i help her to get inside her room and lay her there. I am about to leave the room but then she hold my hand, not wanting me to leave.

She bring her face closer to mine and whisper. "Don't you want to give me a goodnight kiss?"

She put her lips on mine and i could smell an alcohol from her breath, within a second she threw up into her bed and i decided to change her sheets and let her sleep in my room for tonight.

I make sure that she's asleep, before i turn off the lights and walk to the living room. I lay down on the couch and stare at the ceiling, i can't believe that she kissed me all of the sudden and i can't stop thinking about it until i fall asleep.

---

so sorry for the bad spelling or grammar, i edited this at midnight and i'm half asleep noww loll. btw i'm very sad that argentina lose against colombia:(( hope they will do better in the next match. s.