Chapter 14

Demetrius •

Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness.

Was Lana del Rey sad? Was there something going on in her life?

Maybe that was her genre. You know, her category. Where she belongs, which is the sad relatable music. It's pretty awesome, if you ask.

I always tought I could fly and touch the sky once I was still the child of Elizabeth. Fly into the heavens. Soar like Maleficent.

Lose someone, Get betrayed, Start a fight, and fall in love. . . be a rebel and such. A bitch. Or maybe a good girl who gets straight A's all the time. The kind one who helps theyre teachers carry their books, Help old ladies cross the street.

I always wanted to explore the world with the one I love.

Speaking of love, where is my mate?

I am going to find him, just as soon as I wake up. I want to see Kevin.

"Tell me why we're riding an airplane again?" I turned to ask Blake.

"Since Ryan knows we're going back to Terry City, he wouldn't even consider that we're riding an airplane because you know we have wings." He explained.

"Ahhh." I said.

I love airplanes but I hate it when I think that it's going to crash. Like those waves of feelings coming when your about to ride a boat. You're thinking oh! the breeze and the water. I love it! then there's another thought that what if the boat sinks?

It freaks me out.

After the incident with Ryan, where he just vanished, I'd like to think I had value to him. That made me someone he couldn't kill.

I wonder where he is now.