Sorae: NO! But doing this to your own son!? He'll inherit the same curse! What do you expect me to tell his Mother?

     Dad: Nothing, you lie. Obviously.

     Hagire: His Mother should be thanking us Sorae! With Tybur's power and our technology; we'll effectively be making her son into a demi-god.

     Sorae:But...experimenting on my best friend's son seems wrong!

Dad: You didn't hesitate with that albino girl.

Sorae: That's diff—

Annoyed with listening to the arguing,
(Y/n)'s Dad suddenly appeared right in front of Sorae. He was incredibly fast for a man his size. With one arm, he effortlessly pinned the woman to the wall behind her; knocking the breath out of her in the process.

Dad: Listen closely and carefully. I won't die and have my son become some weakling wretch that blindly worships any hero he comes across. We've all taken risks to make this project work. Shiro and (Y/n) have the potential for this to be a success!

     Hagire then chimed in.

     Hagire: Or we could use your son for this Sorae.

     Tears began to fall from the woman's eyes.

Sorae: F-Fine.

Dad: Good dog.

He released her and without another word, Sorae left the room with the syringe in her hand.

     Dad: Why are they always so stubborn?

     Hagire: Maternal instinct, its' fairly common. Plus she has an attachment to your son since she doesn't have a good bond with her own.

     Dad: (Y/n) inheriting my quirk will make him powerful though, have the lab results gotten better?

     Hagire: Exponentially. With a bit more perfecting; (Y/n) should get your quirk and be completely immune to the "curse" and other drawbacks that come with it.

     Dad: Great! Thank you Hagire, you've always been a good friend.

     Hagire: As have you. Now, on another more serious note, you remember the woman that fought you alongside (Y/n)'s mother all those years ago?

The man known as Tybur clenched his fist, easily crushing the metal arm of the chair he was sitting on.

Dad: The One For All bitch; how could I forget.

Hagire: Yes! I have some great news for you. I've learned from sources at Amenotori and the Yakuza that she's been investigating a particularly terrifying villain.

Dad: Don't leave me hanging.

Hagire turned around to face his computer and gave a sick, twisted smile. Almost like he didn't want the large man to see it.

Dad: This villain has lead his own organization for the past century. A villain that, much like yourself, most professional heroes and bounty hunters avoid like the plague out of fear.

Dad: All For One.

Hagire turned around in his chair to face the man.

Hagire: You've heard if him?

Dad: Every villain and hero has. I've never had the good fortune to face him in a fight though, he's a cautious one. That's all I know about him.

Hagire: Well, the One-For-All woman is looking to bring him to justice.

Dad: Why tell me all this?