An Orbiting Dilemma sample

If you like this book and want to finish it go to  Amazon and type in the name in the search bar. This site won't allow me to post link site here so going to Amazon.com and putting in the book's name is your best bet! Please go there to buy it for yourselves! Any support is greatly APPRECIATED!!! 💓 💗 💖

An Orbiting Dilemma

Written by Brett Wortham

A man was found running in a hilly forest for his life from a mixture mob of all sorts of aliens and people. All of them were yelling angrily as they ran to catch this poor fellow. Some were even carrying pitchforks and torches. This unfortunate cuss was running with a stunningly beautiful blond woman in his arms. This woman was dressed as a bride and had the look of pure rapture and contentment on her face as she stared affectionately into the face of the man who was carrying her.

Once the man rounded a corner of the trail path, he thought things couldn't possibly get any worse than they were now. As if on cue a huge angry looking two-legged reverse kneed mechanical big laser gunned war machine walker rumbled out of the forest snapping trees coming up right after him joining the mob in the chase pointing its blasters at him and the girl.

"Aww come ONNNN!!!" yelled the man as soon as he saw the TW4 join in the pursuit. He was breathing heavily now with that astonishingly beautiful blond woman in his arms wondering how in the worlds he got into this mess. It probably started right after his brunch date with his girlfriend he thought. Now we turn back the clock to an earlier time.

We start this story by focusing our attention on a moon world named Drylon 3. A big colony was set up on this moon because of all the precious minerals and gases that were found on Drylon the gas giant planet itself. This planet/moon became a colony so that miners who go to the dangerous environment of Drylon itself wouldn't be too far away from their families. For Drylon's environment was very inhospitable to most life forms. The colony flourished as workers came to live in it bringing slews of businessmen and entrepreneurs looking to make their fortunes at this highly productive and successful colony not even one hundred and eleven years old yet.

A young man parked his old but still usable hover car in a spot he had been using over these past months. For quite a few months he had been coming here with his girlfriend once he found out she loved this view of the city. He got out and grabbed all the picnic items he chose for this little spree putting them to the side by his hover car. Once done with that he stood there staring at the pile of paraphernalia he had piled up. He scratched his brown-haired head wondering how he was going to get all that up the hill.

"Need any help carrying all that stuff Yurri?" a blond young woman asked the young man.

"Nah Janice I can get it," he said waving to his girlfriend. "You just take the food basket up there and find a spot you like with a good view." It was Yurri Banx's day off and he planned to spend it with a girl that surprisingly approved of being his girlfriend.

"Alright then." She gave him a smile whisking bright yellow blond bangs off her face carrying the food basket. As she walked away Yurri couldn't help but ogle her perfect beautiful and very shapely form wondering how he had ever landed such a catch. He had only asked her out on a dare from one of his fellow coworkers at the restaurant where he worked.

Janice had on a more modest dress today. It was a one-piece brown and blue dress with a knee length divided skirt with the blue parts on top becoming browner as it got lower. It had the effect of accentuating all her curves more though it did cover her up to her neck. She, of course, had her marvelous purse with her. It was plain with various shades of browns and reds and blues. She seemed to be able to fit almost anything into it from what Yurri's seen her pull out of it so far. It was decorated in such a way that it would make a good accessory with almost any type of clothing she wore. She also wore some decorations in her hair. Since meeting her she has always had that same type of hair decoration on. It was surprisingly bland and bulky to be seen on a girl like Janice. She usually wore her blond hair untied long brushing over her shoulders and back with that hair decoration weaved on just to accentuate her look and keep her hair manageable. This girl also had on a pair of stylish short top outdoor boots too. They were colorful with playful patterns around these stylish yet serviceable short boots that could easily blend into multiple grass and ground type colors while not being an eye sore as well.