[Ah about that. Please do us a favor]

Us? What favor?

[We're here at the mall, I'm with Sakura and my service is already here. Can you fetch her?]

Just a second!

[Okay, we'll wait. Bye]

She hanged up. Oh god!

I immediately run inside the house to change my clothes and to get the keys.

Hmm what will I use? Dad's vehicle? Or my scooter?

Ah I'll use my scooter instead! Hehehehe ಥ⌣ಥ

"You look scary Chaeyeon!" Chaeryeong said while covering her face with a pillow.

"Shh , I'm going out tonight. I'll fetch someone" I said while changing my pajamas.

"Ah you're gross! Don't change your clothes in front of me! Who's that someone by the way?" she asked again .

She really is my sister. A sister who is disgusted to see her sister change infront of her hahahaha.

"You guess" I said . I put on my jacket since it's already cold outside.

"Sakura?" she hit the bullseye!

"Yeah" I said smiling secretly. I can't help it but to smile.

"I'm going to tell Mom and Dad about this" she said

"Alright, alright. I'll buy something to my baby sissy~ " I said as I hugged her.

"I'm not a baby anymore! Go shoo ~ Get your Sakura~" she said while smirking.

I feel my cheeks getting warm.

"W- what? Aish! I'll go now bye~" I said .

I went to the garage to get my scooter.

It's time to drive!

---------------------------------------------

Sakura's POV

It's very cold out here.

"Sakura, I called Chaeyeon to fetch you up. She'll be here in a few minutes" Yujin said patting my back.

"Your service is waiting now, hmm you can go. Thank you for coming with me. I'll wait for Chaeyeon" I said smiling at her.

"Okay, bye" she said as she went inside her service vehicle.

Ah it's too cold. Hmm maybe snow will come.

I saw a scooter coming. This must be Chaeyeon.

Yep I was right! It's Chaeyeon! Whoo thanks God!