chapter 3: finding out part 2

Amy's pov:

I was just minding my own business ,smelling some lovely jubbely love love petals,  when I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I took it out and saw squid was ringing me so I answered it.

a-amy.    sq-squid.   

sq- AMY!!! *he screams whilst balling his eyes out.*
a- what's the matter? why are you crying??

sq- i-it-its it's Kylie!!

a- what about her? what has she done??  do you want me to come over???

sq- y-y-ye-yes p-please.

a- OK I'm coming now!

sq- o-o-o-k

a- bye!!
*she hangs up*

I can't believe it, when ever squid gets upset it is usually due to her!!!  I really don't get why he's even still with her really. I mean if I was with squid then I would do anything to hurt him. wait, what did I just say? ha, I don't like squid in that way, or do - NO AMY, YOU DO NOT FANCY SQUID!!! HE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND!!!

squid's pov:

once I got of the phone to Amy, I went into the kitchen to get some ice cream (and for some reason that is the only food that calms me down, I don't know why!!)
(time skip)

I hear the doorbell go and when i answer it Amy leaps onto me giving me a big hug and asking what happened. so I  showed her the video and she said that we are going to see her right now to talk about this and to breakup with her!! that's when I started crying a bit more.

(time skip)

when we got to Kylie s house we knocked on the door loads of times but she didn't answer so I texted her , 'WHERE ARE YOU!!?!!!?' and she replied,  'I'm at my friends house.  y r u so angry??' and I said,' WHAT ADDRESS!! WE NEED TO TALK AND I WANT TO TALK TO HIM!!'. she put,' OK, the address is 38 sycamore road. OK I'll tell him, wait.... how did you know it was a him???' ' I T DOESN'T MATTER I'M COMING OVER AND I'M WITH AMY!!!!'
kylies pov:

I wonder if David has seen the video?? oh no,  he has!!  that's why he was so angry in that text!! oh my God!!  and I told him the address and that's Joseph's address!! oh no!! "JOE!" I shout and he replies with a what and I tell him what has happened,  and oh.....my....God!!! I just told him about David how he calls himself squid and iballisticsquid and no no no no no.....  I just said we were going out!!!

———————————————————————————————————
A/N hey guys and I left you on a cliffhanger again!!  I no you hate me even more now!! but you will have to wait till tomorrow and can you guess what will happen?? if you have an idea comment what you think and I always read the comments and most of the time I reply!! so if you liked it or loved it comment that and remember to vote and follow aswell!!!!
anyways bbbbbbyyyyyyeeeeee ma roonies!!!  luv yah!!! xxxxx