Chapter 1

Hello, and welcome to a new story I'm writing! This is based off of my Guardian Angel Reiji AU, in which none of the boys are idols (probably pretty obvious).

Reiji is the Guardian Angel of Ranmaru, Ai, and Camus, who all have pasta that are unknown to most. As their Guardian Angel, Reiji has to gain their trust and protect them from any harm coming their way.

STARISH is also present in the story. However, there lies tension between some of them, making it difficult for them to interact with each other. Basically, they aren't as close together as a group of friends as in canon.

Well, I hope you enjoy this story :3

—————

How long has it been since it happened?

He's lost track halfway through.

But, he can still hear him.

His voice.

So faint.

So far.

Slowly disappearing.

Don't go.

Don't leave me.

Please!

Don't go away!!

~~~~~

Reiji's eyes open. The tree tops form a perfect circle in the almost clear bright blue sky, indicating his past location. Reiji pushes his back off the soft flat ground beneath him. He stretches out his wings, careful to not accidentally break a–

"Ouch!!" Reiji winces. He feels a small "crack" come from somewhere on his body. He slowly stands up and tests the mobility of himself. His body is fine, and so are his wings. So, where did that "crack" come from? He looks behind him to find a broken twig where his bottom would be. 'Oh. . .' Reiji chuckles to himself while dusting off. "Now, where am I going again?" He peers ahead of him and sees a clearing in the woods, although not as bright as the trees' gateway. "I guess that's the only way." He takes a step forward, and then another. His wings slowly start moving themselves. And, before he knew it, he's off the ground.

Reiji flies above the bustling city, high enough to make him look like a simple bird in the sky. "Now, where was I supposed to meet them again?" he mumbles. "Maybe flying wasn't the best idea. . ." He continues to glide through the sky, looking for the place he's trying to find. Soon, he finds himself in an area where very little people walk around. He spots himself a vacant place and quietly lands, in case there are people nearby. Reiji tucks his wings in and takes in his surroundings. It's nice to see such a bright and colorful place after about fifteen minutes of searching. 'Is this a school?' He strolls around the place until he sees a nice small sign. "Welcome to Saotome Academy!" it reads.

"Saotome Academy, huh?" Reiji mutters. "Wow, I actually found it. I wonder. . ."

He walks into one of the buildings. 'It's been such a long time since I've last gone here. I can't believe I forgot so much! How could I forget the name and place of this school? How could I even forget this was a school?! God, that must be embarrassing.' Reiji laughs quietly to himself. He turns a corner to find a petite figure with long pink hair talking to a tall spiky-haired redhead. 'Oh, it's them!'

"Hey, Ringo! Ryuya!" Reiji calls out. The two turn his way and smile as he walks towards them. "Long time no see, hasn't it?"

"Reiji!" Ringo, the pink-haired one, gives him a small hug. "Wow, it's been years. You've grown quite a bit."

Ryuya gently pats Reiji on the back, making sure not to hit any sensitive points. "We're Happy to see you again." He then leans in so only Reiji and Ringo could hear him. "You're here to meet them, aren't you?" he questions.