Introducing Mrs. Laorah Jerfer

(Erid starts to read the diary)
22nd Dec.2010
( Andey and my Dangerous Cries!!!)

My name is Laorah. I happened to be Anderson Jerfer's wife. Anderson is a son to a late business tycoon who lives with his mother and younger brother.
We first met with Anderson at a cocktail party of my friend's wedding, Slowly,slowly we became buddies which led to our relationship and marriage at last.
I can remember when Anderson wanted to marry me, his mother was against it because i belong to a low class family, he suffered alot to make sure we get married. His Mother Mrs.Jerfer was part of our court wedding but it was clearly showing on her face she isn't pleased with the union.
I was discriminated by her from being part of her family, she was all about her two sons and didn't care a little bit about me. Anderson didn't interrogate her in any way and let the matter flow that way, he wouldn't persuade his mother to go against her will. Whenever Andey leaves for his work as he was the head of the family, he handles his late father's business, i would better lock myself up in my room because of the torments and torture i would face from my mother-in law. She abuses me to a certain point i can't endure anymore!
There was once a time she called me a sorcerer and i replied to her by saying "who was the sorcerer between i and her son?" she thought i was having a good time with her son! she thought i Loved him! She thought i enjoy my stay with them! No i'd rather go back to my averagely poor family and enjoy love and Happiness.

I stopped loving Andy when i discovered He only loves my figure and not me! He does not care whatever situation i'm into, Abuses me and Dumps me? Rapes me! I would rather be a slave to some monarch than being a wife to Andy.