"Wait." I said looking at the entrance. It looked familiar. Then it clicked.

"Awwwww." I said as i looked back at Oscar.

"Where the fuck are we?" Cesar asked confused. I guess he doesnt remember.

Oscar's dad would always take us here when we were younger. When things were complicated, and we were blind of the problems around us. I miss those days.

"I remember this place." I said with the biggest smile as i quickly got out the car.

Oscar laughed as he got out as well.

"Hurry up guys!" I smiled as i practically dragged him inside.

"Hold up mamas. Cesar needs to get out the car." Oscar laughed as he tried moving his seat back for him.

"Oh shit." I mumbled as i watched Cesar struggling in the back seat.

Once Cesar finally got out he flipped me off. I couldnt help but laugh.

"Thanks for slamming the door on me." He fake smiled as he walked with us inside the carnival.

It made me so happy seeing that the carnival looked the same after so many years. I guess some things never change.

"Lets go on the ferris wheel." I squealed as they just laughed at my excitement.

"Wait! No." I said stopping in front of the cotton candy stand.

"We used to love this stuff." I said as i got in line to buy one.

I handed the guy the money and grabbed the cotton candy stick.

"You guys want any?" I turned to look at them as they just smiled at me in awe.

Oscar grabbed a piece as we walked towards the ferris wheel.

Once we finally got our turn we got inside.

Oscar's pov

I sat across from Ariella. Mainly because i knew id be tempted to hold her hand. But im still with Nicole. I have to be loyal.

But holy fuck. Ariella was absolutely stunning.

I quickly pulled out my phone and took pictures of her as she ate her cotton candy in piece. Then she stopped and smiled at me.

I snapped a picture and smiled at her. "Eewww delete it!" She gasped as she tried grabbing my phone.

"Damn Ariella you look good in the photos." Cesar said looking at my phone.

"Ooo really? Lemme see." She says as she scooted closer to me. Our legs were touching as she leaned closer to me to look at my screen.

"Oh shit. Send me that one." She said.

And not even a 5 minutes later Ariella posted the picture.

(Also im gonna feel like a whole ass idiot if this isnt a ride. But idgaf just pretend it is even if its not😂)

Ariellaortiz- me living my best life knowing im not getting cheated onPC: oscardiaz

PC: oscardiaz

Oscardiaz- fuck that pussy ass bitch. where he at??
Ariellaortiz- probably waiting for me to text him back🤣
Domtoretto- that what i want to know

Cesardiaz- my bestfriend is so fucking beautiful😭❤️
Ariellaortiz- 😭😭i love you always

Jamalturner- damn your ex's future bitches are gonna be major downgrades 😬 hope he doesnt kick my ass
Ariellaortiz- i love you💗 and dont worry he wont do shit

Andrewtorres- fuckkk😍😍 julian you fucked up
Ariellaortiz- i guess she was worth it🤷🏻‍♀️

Nevaehturner- he a major dumbass
Ariellaortiz- yup

I looked up from my phone and watched as Ariella looked at the view.

I could tell she was thinking about Julian. She wasnt over him. I just knew it.

But i will do whatever i can to make sure she will one day.

-sweeteasaint

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS MAJOR DICK. and not the good kind:(

What character do you guys want more of?