WALT DISNEY WORLD [t.h]

PLOT: Tom and the reader go to Disney World during christmas for a lil romantic get away!

WARNINGS: fluff??? like hella fluff????

(y/n)'s point of view !

we walked off the bus that took us to Magic Kingdom. the crisp and warm air of florida shocked us since it was so fucking cold in london the past few weeks. tom and i walked hand in hand, romantic bliss taking over us as we strolled up to check into the park. we walked up to security and went to check into the park.

we scanned our magic bands and walked into the largely populated area. as we walked in we saw a very tall tree dressed up for the christmas party that was happening a in a couple days.

i felt tom take my hand and interlock our fingers together. we faced forward and saw Cinderella's castle. our faces in awe. like we were here together in the happiest place on earth. i look at tom and the dorky smile on his face.

"so, how does it feel, being in the happiest place on earth?" i asked him.

he looks at me and smiles even brighter. "even better now that i'm with you, darling." he winks then kisses my cheek.

"are you trying to get laid tonight?" i asked him, squinting a little.

he just shrugs in response. "i don't know."

i roll my eyes and giggle a little. we stop in front of a shop and discuss what we wanted to do at the park.

"okay, do you want to go to Tomorrow Land or, Adventure Land?" I ask him.

"what rides are at those places?" he asked in return.

"Tomorrow Land has Space Mountain, a roller coaster in the dark and it's really fun. Adventure Land has Pirates of the Caribbean, a water ride that is supposedly haunted by someone named George and it has Jack Sparrow in it and... those are the main attractions." I tell him. He looks at me with a small smile on his face. "what? do i have something on my face?" i asked him.

"no. you're just..." he pauses for a second and sighs. "...so cute when you're explaining things about this kind of stuff." he laughs a little.

"you're lucky you're handsome, holland." I roll my eyes and start to walk away.

"where are we going?" tom asked, catching up and grabbing my left hand.

i bent my head down and started to laugh.

"what's so funny?" he questioned.

"nothing. you're just cute, that's all." i tell him. i stopped and faced him. i gave him a quick peck on the lips and turned and dragged him toward Space Mountain. ride after ride, we shared laughs and just embraced in each other's presence.

we walked to the front of the park once again, the castle lit up with bright lights. we stood still and just looked at the gorgeous building in front of us. i saw tom turn around and start to run toward a photographer.

i followed close behind just to make sure he wasn't doing anything stupid.

"excuse me? excuse me? hi, can you take our picture in front of the castle please?" tom asked. the photographer nodded and snapped a few pictures of us just smiling.

"can you guys do a kiss or something in front of the castle?" the photographer asked.

"yes! thank you for the offer, ma'am." tom said. he took my face in his hands. "now don't get too intimidated when i kiss you." he warned.

"i've kissed you before, dipshit." i laugh. he puts his face towards mine and his soft lips hit mine. our lips dancing so effortlessly and smooth that the photographer cleared her throat to tell us that we were in the clear and we could stop kissing.

tom looked down at me and said, "i'm so fucking in love with you, (y/n) (y/m) y(/l). i want the whole world to know that, you're my girlfriend."

"i love you so much, tom."