Is this it?

Drew said "okay what the fuck is goin on here?!" I say "Are you fuckin serious Drew?.... Screw off" as i walk away and stick the middle finger at him... i cover my eyes with my hands and comb threw my hair with my fingers and say "why the fuck did i trust him? i couldnt even take them. i thought.... i thought he was different." Lola says "hey? Sky? u couldnt of taken all like 15 of em.... im sorry Sky... he's not.... you honestly need to stay away from him now.. okay?" i say "yee i know. its all my fault... i shouldnt have gave em dirty looks i should have just been nice..." Lola says "Sky?! dont blame yourself! its not your fault! there bitches! but hey? Lets get ur mind off of it... Lets go to the alleyway!" i say "yes!! lets go"

We ditch school and go to the store and grab some spray paint.. all different colors... we leave and get in Lola's car and Lola says "shouldnt we take u to the hospital?" i say "yo ive got worse... remember....? my dad..." Lola says "i just care..  but it looks like u took care of it." i say "yeepp! now lets go do some graffiti!!" we get out of the car and go to the alleyway as my phone keeps beeping and ringing over and over again Lola asks "who is that Sky?" i say "....Drew.... he's acting clueless... like he doesnt remember he did it." Lola ask "was he drinking?" i say "they said he just had one so it didnt matter..." Lola grabbed my phone and turned it off and said "imma keep this with me... okay?" i say "kay" we walk over to the alleyway and we graffiti are names "Lola and Skyler Bffs <3 " and on the other side we wrote "fuck off bitches" after we were done we went and got ice caps and chilled at Timmies. Lola~ "hey? didnt you say your old buddy Hunter was coming down?" i say "what? D-d-drew Hunter?" she says "-.- no. Hunter!! your buddy.. Hunter and Damian?" i say "Oh yee there coming down tomorrow!! god i haven't seen em in ages..." Lola said "dont u text em like everyday tho?" i say "Thats not the same." she says "do they know?" i say "no... and i dont want them to." she says"....okay fine." "but hey? at least u get to see em again" she says. i say "yee i know!! cant wait!!"

Me and Lola leave Timmies and as we walk out parked right beside Lola's car is Drew and Jayden standing there pissed off and obviously smoking... Lola says "what are they doing here?" i look at her and say " i dont know... but what i do know.. iz that im not gonna run my life in fear." i walk over to them and say "wassup bitches? cant u just leave me the fuck alone! all i did was role my eyes at Jayden.... what kind of a fucking crime is that? nothing! its not a fucking crime! so leave me the fuck alone! iight? iight." Jayden says "whoa whoa whoa!! calm yo ass Skyler! what the hell we do to you?" Drew says "yee what the fuck did we do to u?!" i say "are u fucking kidding me?" "my god!". Lola says "are u guys stupid? u fuckin hurt my best friend! what the hell is wrong with you guys? mostly u Drew u fuckin act like she is your friend and then u beat the shit out of her... u and ur dumb ass gang friends and then u fuckin shoot her! what the hell is wrong with u!" Jayden throws his cigarette to the ground and walks towards Lola pissed off and says "what the fuck? u fuckin talkin back to Drew? No. shit aint go that way." i say and smirk "yo Jayden! watch what u do and say! im armed." Drew says "what the fuck? i never fucking touched her! i wouldnt!" 

I walk up to drew and hold out my hand for Lola to pass me my phone.. she passes me my phone i turn it on and show Drew the video he sent me of them beating me up and the msg affter that says 'u show anyone this your gonna die we got niggaz every where' and i say "DOES THIS LOOK LIKE U DIDNT TOUCH ME?! YOU FUCKING HURT ME DREW! U FUCKED WITH MY BRAIN. U GOT ME THINKIN U WERE ACTUALLY MY FRIEND! FUCK! GO SCREW OFF DREW! HOW COULD YOU? how could you Drew?" Drew stands there in shock like he's about to burst out in tears and says "No. no. NO! thats not me that has to be fake! why the hell would i do that? no...no... no!! oh my god." and he throws his cigarette to the ground and gets in his car and speeds away... i say "what the hell? where is he going like that! he is gonna hurt himself!" Lola says "like he hurt you" Jayden says "he was drunk! okay i lied! he had way more then 1 beer! he would never hurt u on purpose Skyler!, he likes you a lot." i say "im goin after him!" Lola trows me her keys and says "be careful"

I get in the car and speed off i go turn out of the parking lot and go the way i saw him turn.. i speed of and cant find him any where i go to the lake in the woods its like 8:00pm now and its dark outside... i follow the path in the woods that leads to the Lake and i park right in front of the bench where me and him sat at that night and i see his car on the grass turned and i get out of the car to see Drews not sitting there... at the bench.. where he always sits... i yell "DREW?!" "DREW? WHERE ARE U?" "DREW WE NEED TO TALK!" I follow the path that leads to all the rocks and this Cliff sorta thing which is like a 20 foot drop... i pull the branch down and step over it and run to the huge Cliff thing to see Drew standing at the very edge of the clift rock thingy about to jump... "DREW!?! Dont do this. please. it hurts me more that u want to kill yourself more then it hurts me when u... hurt me... just please Drew dont do this." he says "i deserve to feel how you felt... but worse. u did not deserve that and ur right... i dont know whats wrong with me Skyler... im screwed over... i hurt to many people im not a good person. im ending it. itll be better for everyone Sky-skyler" i run up to him and grab his hand and say "NO! NO IT WONT BE! I NEED U HERE DREW! PLEASE!"

He says "Im so sorry Skyler i never meant to hurt u... i would never hurt u... please believe me! im so sorry! Im so fucking sorry Skyler!" i say "hey? its okay. everyone makes mistakes.... ur mistake was drinking.... u need to be able to control yourself Drew... how do i know this wont happen again?" he says "it wont! i promise. im so sorry. i honestly never meant to hurt u!" i say "lets go, its gettin late" he gets in his car and drives back to the Timmies parking lot and i follow him there. We arrive at Timmies and i park the car where i see Lola sitting on the curve.., i get out and throw her the keys and she says "what happen?" i sit down beside her and say "he.. he was gonna kill himself. he kept apologizing... i had to accept as much as i hate what he did... he was drunk.... and he doesnt deserve to kill himself" she says "yee ur right i guess... just be careful" i say "dont worry, i will." me and Lola leave and she drops me off at home and i just dont even bother changing i rush up to my room and lay down and think to myself 'fuck. today was a fucked up day' and i turn over and fall asleep.

4:20AM i wake up to see flames all over my house "what the fuck is going on here? hello? bianca??" no one answers the flames are surrounding my bed and keep getting bigger and bigger i grab my phone about to call 911 and i have no service... seriously oh my god. "BIANCA?!?!" (Bianca iz my aunt she's 17 but she's been there for me since i was 4 and my mom died and my dad abused me tell Bianca found out... she took me to live with her and her mom and dad for awhile but then they passed away in a car crash and ever since then ive been staying with Bianca.) there was no answer... the flames were getting bigger then i turned around and noticed my window... i tried to open it but it wouldnt open it was stuck... the flames were coming closer and getting bigger i kept budging to open the window but it wouldnt open no matter how hard i tried... i kept screaming but no one answered.... i hope bianca's okay and if she iz why isnt she over here saving my ass. Was this it? i no escape and the fire was literally 2 feet away from me. is this the end?...