Chapter 4 - Lucas?!

Start from the beginning

"It was so sad..and then one day..He killed her..he said..that..that if I tell anyone..he'd do the same to me..But..but..right now I couldn't take it! 1st of..Shit about school! and now..now..he's ..he's back!" I finally finished..

Jake hugged me..

"HEY!" I hear Audry's annoying voice..

We both looked at her..well..Jake..I was facing the floor..

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO DOING?!" She hissed.

"none of your buisiness!" I spat

"Oh so now you learn to talk! bitch!"

"Audry stop!" Jake whined

"Why don't YOU stop her?!?! I'm your girlfriend!"

"She's MY best friend" Jake said contolling his voice.

Audry Glared at Me

"I thought you said sorry already..I thought it was real!" Jake said to Audry

Audry faced the ground..Then looked at me with watery eyes..

"I just feel so atacked!" Audry says

(-Laganja) ((Is that even how you spell his name?!? )) (((This is me KupKakey BTW))) ((((LOL!)))) (((((I should stop))))) ((((((Bye and enjoy reading!))))))

"I feel like I'm loosing everybody-" I cut her by shouting

"I ALREADY LOST EVERYBODY!! MY SISTER! MY LITTLE BROTHERS! THEY ARE SCARED OF ME BECAUSE OF THAT STAIRS INCIDENT AND MY FUCKING PARENTS! I DONT EVEN FEEL THEIR LOVE! I DONT EVEN KNOW IF THERE IS LOVE THAT THEY GIVE TO ME! SO STOP REACTING LIKE SUCH A BRAT!"

Then I stomped away..

Got my board..didn't even bother to use it! I'll walk home!

Jake's P.O.V.

"I just feel so atacked! feel like I'm loosing everybody- " Audry says but got cut by a screaming Riley..

"I ALREADY LOST EVERYBODY!! MY SISTER! MY LITTLE BROTHERS! THEY ARE SCARED OF ME BECAUSE OF THAT STAIRS INCIDENT AND MY FUCKING PARENTS! I DONT EVEN FEEL THEIR LOVE! I DONT EVEN KNOW IF THERE IS LOVE THAT THEY GIVE TO ME! SO STOP REACTING LIKE SUCH A BRAT!"

Wow. To think of it..she is right..

Then she stomped away..Grabbed her board and went..

"Such a brat?! I'm the brat! she's the one stomping away..." she said as she rolled her eyes..

"She stomped away cause you blame everything to her...Look, I love you, you know that! but please..Understand Riles..She's my best friend..your my girlfriend..please.This is also hard for me..please..." I pleaded

She nodded

"I'll comfort Riles.." I said and walked away

When I reached Riley's house I go too the gate..it's open..What the Heck!!

I run inside and see a man choking Riley, Riley's face is turning purple already..

I punch the man..and he faces me we fight..I got some scratches here and there,bruises..and all but..not that bad..I just need some ice and bandaids.

I tie some rope around his hands and call the police..Riles is calming herself and trying to breath..

Once the Police reached the house and put some handcuffs and drove his away..

I go to Riley..

"Riles..you..you okay?" I ask gently

"L..Lu..Luca..Lucas.." Is all she managed to say..Lucas..that sounds..fammiliar..

Oh God! Lucas the guy..who..who killed....Raven..

I hug Riley...tight..

"Riles..don't worry..I will never leave you! EVER! You'll never loose me...I will be one of those people who'll stay by yourside..always!" I said..

I kissed her cheek and hugged her tight until she fell asleep on my lap..

I carry her bridal-style and layed hef gently on her bed..

♡♥♡♥♡♥

Hello!

Short eh?

HAHA! But..I don't know..

I'm not sure if I gained followers cause of this book or..IDK..

But I got like..3 or 4 followers...YAAYYY!!!

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!

LET'S PARTEHHHH!!!!!!!

*Gives Cake* *Gives Ice Cream*

:)

Question: What do you think of Lucas?

Me no like lucas!

Contest: Cast!

Pick a Cast for dem Charcters!!

:D

DON'T FORGET TO..

VOTE

COMMENT

READ

OKIE DOKIE BUHBHYE SAYS KUPKAKEY!

:)

GUDBHYE!