Girl 1 : you're so cute,can we take a picture?

Bella : Suree of course 

I stand up and take a photo with each of them,and hug them.Cam is done with the other and coming into us.

Cam : hey girlss

Girl 3 : Cam! hey

Girl 1 : glad you're here,can we ask a question about Bella?

He looks at me and move into my side..I just give him a look.

Cam : of course but dont take to long,she hasnt get her breakfast..*smile at them*

Girl 2 : aww are you guys going to have your breakfast together?

Cam : yep,and what question you want to ask?

Girl 1 : are you in bella in a relationship or what?

Cam : hmm,we're not in a relationship..we're just a friend just like you guys and me..right bell? *looks at me,smilling&

Bella : just like what i said guyss *loud,and smile*

Girl 1 : are you guys sure??

Bella: yeahh of course..

Girl : okay then,enjoy your breakfast and have a great day guys!

Bella,Cam : you too!! 

Cam : see you!

Girl 1 : bye...

We both walk in to the restaurant and i walk into omelette corner and ask for 1 but with garlic and chesse only while i wait i take 2 slices of bacon and back to take my omelette.Cam is walking into me with a plate of sausages and 2 sunny side up.

Cam : hi,you done?

Bella : i guess * bring my plate and put a chilli sauce on top of my omelette*

We walk into a table for 2 outside,near the swimming pool.I put my plate,and sit.But Cam doesnt sit,he just put his plate..

Cam : what do you want for drink?

Bella : Hmmm apple juice?

Cam : okay,i'll be back with your apple juice princess.

Bella : thankyouuu *smile*

Cam left for the drinks,and i dont want to start my breakfast until he's back.I look out to the pool,its quite filled with families..i keep staring at the pool until someone tapping my shoulder that freak me out.It's Nash,Matt,Hayes,and Shawn..

Nash : where's cam? 

Bella : hmm right behind you *pointing*

Cam : hi guys,bell heres your drink

Bella : thankyou *smile at him*

Cam still stand with his friends,i look at them from my position of sitting.

Matt : enjoy your meal! we'll be watching you guys from inside *laugh*

Bella : okay whatever,enjoy your meal too!

Cam sit in front of me,look at me and smile.We start our breakfast with prayer,Cam lead and we hold each other hand.

Bella,Cam : amen

We talk about alot of things while we eat,start from myself,himself,until my life as a fangirl..

Bella : it's frustrating you know,spamming you with tweets everyday without even getting a reply.

Cam : im sorry,there are alot tweets every minute

Bella : i feel you now,ahaha

Cam : tell me more about fangirl..