Chapter 4 : New girl

Nathaniel's  pov

I left Keith parking my car and walked to the hallway thinking of my birthday which is tomorrow and I'll be meeting her .Then I bumped into someone.It was a girl.

She looked pretty thin ,she was about to fall and I held her ,she flinched and made a small sound which I could hear because of my werewolf senses.

She looked up and I admired her beautiful eyes as she checked me out slowly.

She then thought of something for a while before her expression changed to a fearful one and she flinched away  after I felt a tingling sensation.
I started to talk but she ran away and calling after her bore no fruit.

I didn't notice Keith next to me until he asked who I was looking for ,he had a confused look on his face

"No one important " I lied because that girl seemed to be connected to me somehow .

He just shrugged and started blabbering about my party and everything ,"Just invite everyone " I answered .

Then afterwards he still kept on talking but all I was thinking about was the new girl I saw today ,why was I so interested in her when all girls clung on to me  ,who I didn't like ,so strange.

I entered class with Keith behind me and the pack wolves bowed in respect in a way not letting the humans become suspicious of us.

"Oh God no !! " 
"Hey sweetheart I missed you " ,that's Chloe ,the packs model beauty queen .

The unmated wolves were crazy about her even some mated ones but not me I hated her because she clung around me like a leech ,her body was full of ex eggeration her boobs were large and her ass were perfectly shaped but looked fake .

Her clothes tightly fitted her and her boobs almost came out of the bras she wore .

Yeah she is part of my pack and she is the daughter to my dad's gamma .
I faked a smile  as she hugged me.

Yeah she's also my childhood friend,she keeps on telling everyone that she's the Luna  and it's making me mad I just want to snap her head off.

The English lesson had started soon after we settled in ,Mr Miles was pretty late today ,we just loved him and I also loved English coz its one of my favourites .
I topped in English always I guess I'm a good role of an alpha .

The hoodie girl came in "Oh we have a new student ,miss Katrina right ,she just nodded and gave the teacher something .
She went and sat next to a quiet girl in my class

I tried talking to her a couple of times but it seemed as if she was avoiding me.

" Looks like we finally have a competitor for you Nathaniel whites ,just watch out for Hailey Katrina that's all I can tell for now.

I've never had a competitor before ,this is new ,I guess I wanted her to attend my party and also apologize for earlier but it was pretty hard talking to her .

"What's on your mind alpha  is it the new girl huuuuuuh ?"

I just rolled my eyes at him 

The bell for the end of the class rang ,well time to say sorry to the hoodie girl..........

Please if you've read my book don't steal my work ,just thinking of this gave me headaches already ,respect my work.

Please vote ,

Comment

Follow me

Hope you guys love this chapter

Love you guys ,I promise I'll  be updating more chapters soon