"You didn't tell me I couldn't." He shot back placing his arm over my shoulder.

"Who in their right mind gives two under two-year-olds two kit Kats each, a snickers bar and at least a pints worth of orange juice with masses of sugar in it and expects perfect little angels?" I teased.

" I would have thought they would have run it off by now. They have been running all day non-stop part for lunch time." He sighed, cuddling into me a little more.

"Let them run for another hour or so, they'll stop eventually. How about I should you what we can do for the rooms?" I changed the subject, feeling my excitement build.

I got up in a haste and took his hand dragging him up the stairs with me.

"So in there is the family bathroom, there is our room, down the hall is the boys' room." I started, pointing to each room. And went on to explain where things will go in each room.

"What about this one. You didn't tell me your great plans for it." Oliver teased as he pulled me along the last room that was on this floor.

The new nursery.

He opened the door and started mimicking what I had been doing for the past twenty minutes.

"We can put a mirror here, and a sofa there and a rug there." He pranced around the room like an idiot making me laugh as I leaned against the door frame.

"And what room would this be then Mr Mortimer?" I questioned amused.

" A guest room? A playroom for the boys?" He asked me since he was just suggesting things because he only started playing decorator because he was taking the piss.

"How about we turn this into a nursery for the baby," I spoke softly, waiting for his reaction.

He turned around, his eyes wide shifting from my eyes to my stomach.

"You're pregnant?"

"I'm pregnant." I nodded feeling the tears rise to my eyes.

He rushed over to me and swept me off my feet making me let out a squeal. He put me down on my feet, holding me steady by my hips, staring deeply into my blue eyes.

"We're having another baby." He whispered against my lips in disbelief.

"We are." I smiled up at him.

The biggest grin spread across his face as he cupped my cheeks to take my lips in the most passionate kiss known to mankind. Sadly it was interrupted by the pitter patter of little feet rushing our way.

A little body crashed into my legs making me bend down to retrieve one of my sons and place him on my hip.

"Mama I tired." Woody pouted and placed his head in my neck making me laugh at his cuteness.

Wilder was just standing between Wolf and I and looked at us questioningly. He had a concentrated little look on his face, his lip in a frown like his father does before he walked up to me and pointed at my stomach.

"Mama fat." He pointed coming closer to me.

I scoffed as Wolf couldn't hold back his laughter any longer.

"Wilder, mama is not fat. Mama has a baby in her belly." I tried to tell him.

I hadn't realised that I was actually showing, I guess wearing a tank top that stuck to my skin was a dead give away.

"Baby in belly?" He asked confused, placing his little hand on my stomach.

"Yes, baby in belly. Mama is having a baby." I nodded down to him.