PJO iPod shuffle writing challenge

iPod Shuffle Writing Challenge- PJO

So this is where you put your iPod on shuffle and you have the time to write during that song. You can’t go back to edit and you HAVE to stop writing when the music stops. You do this for 10 songs, and NO skipping or pausing J okay here we go

Song: I’ll Always Remember You- Hannah Montana (No judging! Ha-ha)

Leo looked back at the crew of the Argo 2, he may have let a few tears slip. They had defeated Gaea and Percy, Annabeth, Frank, and Hazel were leaving to go back to Camp Jupiter. Leo and the others were staying at Camp Half-Blood. “This isn’t freaking fair!” Leo thought “All this and we get separated again, we all belong together!” Leo spoke “Okay Listen”

“One of the Boys”- Katy Perry

Piper glared daggers at Leo, she looked a little like Medusa. His remark of “Oh wait, Piper’s a girl?!” had hurt her more than she let on. Piper hated beauty standards of blonde hair and pink lipstick with high heels. Beauty was everywhere, just because she wasn’t the stereotypical homecoming queen image people thought of when they thought of the children of Aphrodite didn’t mean he could talk to her like that. “Hey Leo” she said sweetly “how about you go jump in that lake over there and let the naiads drown you” Leo actually looked scared for a second. “Ha” piper thought smugly.

“Demons”- Imagine Dragons

Nico sobbed like he was having his heart ripped out, he screamed out loudly cursing the fact he had been put on this Earth. He grabbed a photo frame from the night stand in his room and threw it against the wall. He sunk back against the wall seeing the horrible battle images run through his mind. Percy jumping in front of the sword swinging at Nico, saving him. Nico had been holding him as he died. His last words were “tell Annabeth I love her” Nico had thought that being hit by the sword wouldn’t have been any less painful.

“Be Our Guest”- Beauty and the Beast (what the hell am I supposed to do with this)

Piper rubbed her eyes before being yanked from her bed, she saw Jason and Percy dragging her along behind them “whatever” she thought. She was too tired to care, Jason and Percy dragged her into the Zeus cabin where she saw the rest of the seven plus Nico curled up in sleeping bags on the floor giggling and jumping around like idiots. Jason pretended to talk into a microphone saying “enjoy the show” with an eyebrow raise. Before she knew it Percy and Jason were doing a strip dance in Finding Nemo themed boxers. Piper gaped at them. “What the hell” she said. “We were playing truth or dare” hazel explained though laughter

“The Scientist” by Coldplay

Nico was laying on his bed in the Hades cabin staring at his scarred arm. They decorated his entire body, a map of his self-hatred. He covered them sometimes, but only when he cared what people said which wasn’t very often. He was about to roll down his sleeve when the door barged open revealing a smiling Leo “Hey Neek we-“he cut off, his smile faded. “Nico please tell me those aren’t what I think they are” he said seriously. Nico just gave him a nod, Leo came over to Nico and started LIFTING UP HIS SHIRT. Nico may have been short of breath because wow Leo was in shape, Nico’s thoughts faltered when he saw what Leo was trying to show him. Perfectly formed lines of horizontal scars going down Leo’s chest. Nico gasped, “You aren’t alone Nico” Leo whispered.

“Alejandro” by Lady Gaga

Nico awoke to pop music playing, “oh no, that’s not happening in my cabin!” he thought opening his eyes. As soon as he opened his eyes he bust out laughing, full loud breathtaking laughs. His perfect silly beautiful boyfriend was dancing in his cabin to Alejandro by Lady Gaga. “How fitting for my little Latino elf” he thought. Leo had heard his laughs and was blushing a color red that Nico didn’t know he could turn. “Hey Neeks…” Leo said awkwardly. Nico smirked “how about we see how far down that blush goes” Leo smirked still blushing “sounds fantastic”

“Firework” by Katy Perry

Nico laughed and tripped over a chair at the bar he was at. He was so drunk it wasn’t even funny. He had tagged along with the rest of the seven, of course.. they weren’t drinking. At least not in excess. Jason approached him, “hey Nico, whaddya say we get you back home? I’ll drive okay?” Nico scowled “Just cause I’m one of the youngest doesn’t mean I get to miss out on the fun” he slurred. Jason had no choice. He picked up Nico and carried him out to the car. Nico giggled “That scar on your lip is so cute Jay” he hiccupped.

“White Horse” by Taylor Swift

(Alternate Universe, Genderbent Nico”

Nicole looked around at her apartment that she had shared with Percy up until a few days ago. She was done crying everyday over Percy. She had told him her feelings a few days ago, she didn’t want to hide anymore. Of course he had rejected her for Annabeth, a fellow junior at NYU majoring in architecture. She could never compare to her but it was time to move on, she didn’t look back as she walked out. Her phone rang as she left the apartment building, looking down she saw it was Percy. She didn’t answer it, she was better off now.

“I Kissed a Girl” by Katy Perry

Annabeth took another shot and giggled “Piper its your turn to ask” piper smirked “Okay Annabeth. Truth or Dare?” Annabeth replied with “Truth” unsurprisingly the easier option. Piper laughed and gulped at her vodka before asking “So Annabeth have you ever kissed a girl?” Annabeth momentarily sobered before answering “No have you?”

“Weightless” by All Time Low

Nico jumped off the edge, yelling and laughing the whole way down. Going Bungee Jumping had been his best idea ever. He was so sick of everyone nagging him, so sick of pressure and stupid quests. So why not have some fun with a potentially fatal past-time. He wasn’t scared of death, so he didn’t need to worry. Nico felt more free than he had in years, more happy than he had in forever. He just wished Bianca could be here. Nico rolled his eyes realizing that Jason probably hadn’t jumped yet. Then he heard it, a scream that would put a 4 year old girl to shame, he giggled.

I'm sorry if those were bad! I had writers block and I needed to write something so I did this. I am currentlyworking on updating my other story Cupids Game so don't worry! :) I am also working on a new fanfiction for Heros of Olympus so stay tuned!