I 'Effin Love You part 25

Start from the beginning

"Don't pretend like you've never fallen asleep on the couch with a girl before," he said to Jimmy.

"Well, I've fallen asleep in other places with a girl, but....you know I'm not going into details right now," he said, seeing my expression. I really didn't want to hear about what he's done with other girls. Not on my to hear list.

"I'd like if you didn't," I said honestly. He grinned at me.

"I could tell ya anyway to bug you," he said.

"No," I said.

"Go on," Jay said, opening his eyes. I punched his shoulder. That only made him laugh.

"I would love to tell you all about them," Jimmy said. I narrowed my eyes at him and that made him chuckle.

"Don't even," I said, getting up. Jay lazily got up after me.

"So, lovers, what were you two up to last night?" Jimmy asked, crossing his arms. I looked down and Jay made a guilty face.

"Nothing important," I teased.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Well, let's just say that you might not want to sit on that couch for a while," Jay teased him. His mouth dropped open in disgust.

"What?! You didn't, did you?" he asked. I snickered and walked past him, not answering his question. Jay followed after me.

"Nice work," I mumbled to him.

"Thank you," he mumbled back, smiling.

"Hey! Come on guys!" Jimmy called. "That's not cool!" he said when we still didn't answer. He he he, I thought evilly. Jay had to run back home for something and I went with him. I was going to his penthouse for the first time and it kinda felt weird. I knew his dad didn't like me because I wasn't rich, and that didn't bother me, but what if he happened to be there? Jay said he was really busy, but what if he was? That wouldn't be awkward or anything. Jay has been over to the flat and Jimmy's house plenty of times already and this was the first time I was going to his place. Did that mean something? Was he hiding me from his parents? I shook my head a little. No, that couldn't be it. Could it? Stop it, Summer. Everything Rick told you was a lie. Remember, he wants us to be separated. He doesn't want us together. I inhaled sharply as we pulled in front of the building. It was huge! You could tell that only rich people lived here. We went inside and into the elevator. How fancy. There was a guy working the elevator. Jay told him to go to the twenty fourth floor. The very top. I hoped I wouldn't look out any windows. I wasn't so good with heights. I kept my eyes shut as the elevator flew up and kept flying up until we got to the twenty fourth floor, where I was already feeling a little lightheaded. He opened the door and my eyes widened. This place was huge! There was a bar in the corner to my left, to my right were three windows stretching from the ceiling to the floor- covered by black drapes- and in front of me was a huge living room with a gigantic stone fireplace in the corner and a really big flat screen T.V. in the middle. The couch was a half moon shape and was also really big. It was black and had white fluffy pillows scattered across to match the white fuzzy rug underneath the couch. There were two hallways, one to the right and one to the left. Jay went into the left hallway and I followed him, still gaping at the amazing room. He opened the first door to the right and went inside, me following after him. Jay's room had a mini-bar. That was...weird. His king sized bed was to my right and had black sheets and the windows in here were right across from the door, once again from the ceiling to the floor, he had a flat screen that would go in the living room of any normal house. I stared at the guitar in the corner while he went into the closet, obviously walk-in, and came back out with a black box that had a little red bow on top.