"But, I can't help it.." I said while looking at him.

"Can't we just end all of this right now?" I'm sobbing while looking at him.

"Actually, we can." He said.

"But you said the others day-"
"I'd lied, because you might get hurt." He cuts me off.

"I don't care if I'm hurt right now, seeing you and Chan like this is hurting me enough." I said.

Then he sits down while facing me.

"I love you Heejin, and I'm sorry." He started to bite my neck and I screams loudly. His fangs were so sharp and it deeply goes into my skin. Tears starts to escaping my eyes continuously as he is drinking my bloods.

Your POV

I was drinking Heejin's blood. It taste so great, I'm crave for more but then I'd stop because I'm scared she will die.

"Shoot!" The hunter's leader said.

I stopped from drinking her blood and wiped my lip with my hand.

Then I heard a lot of shoots been released but I don't feel anything. I started to glow up and stood up, facing the hunters.

No Person POV

Y/N eyes turned into bright red and his hair turned white. His skin starts to have some weird marks on it.

Then he go hits all the hunters with a high speed moves, now only the leader is still alive.

Y/n slowly walks to him. Then the Hunter shoot y/n but it's not effected him.

He starts to backed off little by little until he is trapped by a wall.

"Any last words?" Y/n asked him.

"Y-you monster..." He said.

"The monster one here are you." I said and clenching my hand into fist.

I dashed to him and punch him on the face with all of my power, he flew away because of the impact and he died after that.

"Y/n...." Chan look at me, I smile to him and use my new power to recover him.

Then I go to Heejin and hugs her really tight.

"Sorry for bitten you, sorry for drank your blood and sorry for hurting you." I said while caressing her hair.

"It's okay." She said and smile at me.

"Now, excuse me for awhile." I help her to stand up and opens two portal in front of us.

One is to the Vampire World and one more is the Hunters World.

The portals started to sucked them up into their own world leaving just us three.

"Guess I need to go home now, I will never forget you, see ya again." Chan said and he goes into the portal with a sweet smile on his face.

The Hunters World portal starts to vanished but the Vampire World is still there.

"Heejin." I hold both of her hands and deeply looked into her eyes.

"Hmm?" She hummed in responded.

"I need to go.." I said.

"To where?" She asked.

"To my world back..." I said and looks down to the ground.

"B-but...you said we will be together forever even after the chaos ended." Then she starts to cry, I hugged her and caressing her hair.

"Sorry, but the Vampire World need someone to lead the empire and I'm the prince, so I need to go, I'm sorry." I said as holding my tears back.

"It's okay.. I understand.." She said between her cry. It's really hurts me to see her crying..especially if it is because of me...

"Promise me you won't forget about me.." She said while raising her pinky finger to my face.

"I promise." I connected my pinky finger with hers, I look at her face and smile to her.

"So, this is a goodbye?" She said.

"Looks like it..and I think it's a good idea to not makes me your boyfriend anymore. Go search someone else who is much better than I am and who will stay by your side forever." I said to her and a tears escaped my eyes.

She's nodded her head and sobbing hardly at my chest.

"Hee, look at me.." I said and she looks at me with her red watered eyes.

"I love you, with all my heart." I said then I kiss her lips as she kissing me back.

Our last kiss, our last hugging, our last holding hands, and our last meeting. I will always remember you, Jeon Heejin.

I broke the kiss and removed my hands from hers. I slowly walked up to the portal and looked back at her while smiling.

"Go home...make sure you take good care of your health, eat on the right time and life happily." I said.

"You too." She said.

"I'm really glad that I've met you, I will never forget our moments together..goodbye.." I go in the portal while looking at her with a smile as the portal shrinking and she disappeared from my sight.

I sighed as I look to the red sky and fly to the castle, where all the vampires been kept.

I look at my late dad's chair and go facing all the vampires.

"To all Vampires, I'm truly sorry for making you all come back here with some brutal and forced but it's for the worlds good.

As you all know, our king, Lord Jungkook has died because of the Hunters in the past, and I, his son will be taking his place and lead the Vampire World to a place with peace.

"Please trust me and I really hoping for your cooperation." I said as they keep silent. Then they started to clapped their hands and cheers for me. I slowly smile and bowed to them.

The next day

It was the day I'm going to be crowned. I was so nervous, who wouldn't if they're 16 years old and becoming the king for the world?

"Sir Y/n, it's about time." I turn to the mirror once more to see if I was looking good or not, and for my surprise, it was both.

I walked to the castle and stand in front of all the people as I saw Chan come while bringing the crown on a pillow.

This is it Y/n, new life, new world, new generation.

I said as I knees down and Chan put the crown on my head, the other vampires starts to cheers and I look at them and raise my hand.

"Hope you'll doing a great job." Chan said.
"I will." I smile at him then I look at the sky.

Heejin... I miss you.

.