twenty eight

Peter's POV

I walked into the Avengers tower after school. This was my daily routine. May knew that Tony was Iron Man, of course, and she knew that I had a Stark Internship.

Yep, she still didn't know that I was Spiderman.

Somehow.

Anyways, (Y/n) and I... you know.... did the do, I guess, about a week ago, and she hasn't been the same since. She was a bit more quiet, especially when her and I were with the other Avengers.

I decided to talk to her about it. I really hope I didn't hurt her. If I did, I would never be able to forgive myself.

"Hey (Y/n)," I said, entering her room. She was at her desk, doing homework. I dropped my bag on the floor near her door.

"Hi Peter," she said, putting her pencil down and getting up. She gave me a hug, and I held her there for a while. It was nice.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked. She nodded and sat on her bed. I sat next to her.

"Well, ever since we, uh, had sex, you've acted different. Like, more quiet. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am. I just don't think we should do it again for a while," she said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"The other Avengers made fun of me for it, and it made me feel weird. I don't know. I'm sorry," she said.

"No, it's okay. I was just wondering," I said. She kissed me on the jaw and picked up the remote, turning on the TV.

Interesting. The other Avengers made fun of her? That's odd. I wasn't mad at her, of course, just disappointed.

If I'm going to be honest, it felt incredible.

-

I went home at about 8:00, because I had school the next day. (Y/n) was out of school. Kind of a reward for saving the world, I guess.

I craved the sexual relationship that we were going to have. I wanted it. She was... irresistible. I wanted her.

(Y/n)'s POV

Tony gave Gwen and my other friends my new number. Apparently the number I gave them before didn't work, and they wanted to talk to me.

We had a group chat.

Gwen Stacy: hey pals y'all wanna do something this weekend

Me: sure !

Bella Rivers: let's do it 😎

Erica Metro: fuck outta here with your ugly ass emojis Bella

Bella Rivers: no

Erica Metro: Die Then

Gwen Stacy: ok how about we go to a movie

Me: that sounds fun

Gwen Stacy: they're playing (f/movie) at Cinemark on Saturday

Me: BITCH I LOVE THAT MOVIE

Gwen Stacy: let's see it then

Erica Metro: sounds good Fellas

Bella Rivers: die

Erica Metro: ok

I smiled at Bella and Erica's banter. I turned off my phone and put it on my desk, and then I walked downstairs.

There was a girl sitting on the couch next to Bucky. She had long black hair, a nose piercing, and bangs.

"Hi Bucky. Hi, uh," I said awkwardly.

"Oh, (Y/n), this is Chaz. My girlfriend," Bucky said. I blinked in shock. Bucky has a girlfriend? How did I not realize.

"Hi. Bucky has said good things about you. You guys are close, right?" Chaz asked. She seemed nice.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you," I said with a smile before entering the kitchen.

I could tell they Chaz and I would get close over time. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge, and walked back up to my room. 

Peter's POV

A bank was getting robbed by a new villain. She had been robbing banks all over New York, but I never caught her. Her name was the Black Cat, or something. 

I swung into the bank, and I saw a curvy woman with a tight black suit and long white hair at the safe. She was trying to open it. 

"Stop right there!" I said. She turned around and my eyes widened. The leather suit was extremely low cut, and she was beautiful. Wait, no, she wasn't. 

You're with (Y/n), Peter, I thought to myself. 

"Ah, Spidey. About time you caught me," she said in a flirtatious tone. I gulped, and tried to keep my eyes on hers, instead of... you know. 

"I'll catch you with the webs!" I yelled. Damn, that was a shitty comeback. She laughed and ran down the hall. I ran after her and shot webs, but I somehow kept missing. 

"Catch me if you can," she yelled behind her. 

She quickly opened a window and hopped out of it. I ran over and looked down, expecting her to be on the ground, but I didn't see her. 

"Spidey!" I heard her yell from above me. I quickly shot a web on the roof, and saw her standing near the chimney. 

"You know, for Spiderman, you certainly don't know how to shoot a web," she said with a smirk. I walked over to her, and she didn't move. Instead, she grabbed me by the shoulders and slammed me into the chimney. 

How was she so strong?

She pulled my mask up to my nose, and kissed me passionately. 

I felt horrible, but I kissed back. Man, this situation felt familiar. 

She pulled away and smirked. I pulled my mask back down, and she stepped back. 

"See you tomorrow, Spidey," she said before hopping off of the building. 

Tomorrow. 

So, it's a daily thing. 

(Y/n) can never know.