Love of my Life

Roger

"I cant...  I cant... Believe this is real...... " I stuttered. John had the most adorable smirk on his face and I was just loving every moment. "You like me? Because,  I have always wanted to be with you" He sounded happy, and quite shocked at the same time, It was magical.  "No John.  I dont like you.  I LOVE you. " He smiled even wider and we made out some more and all I could do was take in the loveliness of it all. I felt like I was in heaven. "Im cold Rog" he said,  clearly shaking.  We decided to go upstairs to bed. We went up,  and i asked him if he wanted to sleep in my room or the guest room.  I didnt want to rush anything,  and i didnt want him feeling forced to sleep in my bed if he didnt want too.  "No pressure at all,  I want you to feel completely comfortable babe. " "Rog, all I want right now is you next to me, holding me. I want you by my side, forever." "Babe,  I couldnt say it enough,  I love you to Jupiter and back" I saw tears rolling down his cheeks and he looked down to  try to hide his weeping face.  I cupped his face in my hands and wiped his tears with my thumbs and he quietly whispered "I love you too,  Roger Meddows Taylor. " We climbed in bed, eager to be warm in each others arms again and within a matter of seconds we drifted away into the moonlight.

John

I woke up first feeling so completed, like the one void in my life was filled by this perfect man.  I felt like I was in a fairytale and I never wanted it to end. I just stared at his beautiful sleeping face as he did cute little snores.  My baby.  He was all mine and I couldnt be any happier. I wanted to get married to him tommorow,  and I couldnt stand knowing it would take so much longer than that. I nuzzled onto him, he woke up a little bit and cradled me and we both slowly fell into a deep rest. We woke up about an hour later,  and we decided to go to breakfast before going to the studio and figuring out a way to tell Freddie.

Roger

I drove us to Johns favorite breakfast place and we got settled in.  Since we were somewhat known in the area, we had to stay on the low.  It was so hard for me to not kiss his gorgeous lips every single time he smiled. We ordered the same thing and finished rather quickly so we could hang out at home for a little bit. We got back home and John wanted to shower,  so I just went to the living room to watch some tv and I made me and John a cup of tea for when he was out of the shower.  I layed on the couch and he came in the living room with only underwear on. He looked so perfect and I couldnt wait until we got some kind of intimate.  I decided I would shower too so I quickly washed my hair and body and I dried off,  going downstairs to see John lounging on the sofa. He was so pure,  but, from knowing him, I knew there was a darker side to him. I sat down, but after a little bit,  I decided to lay down and he laid on top of me.  I slid my hand down his chest, getting closer to his member with each gentle stroke,  and I asked him if it was okay.  He said it was more than okay,  so,  I reached down further until I felt his bulge on his underwear, he wanted me so bad,  and I wanted him,  but I knew it wasnt time for sex just yet. I kissed his neck, making him moan with pleasure as I stroked his member, and I could feel it getting harder and harder with each touch. He moaned a bit louder this time, and I slipped out from under him and got on  top. "Hump me baby,  please" he whispered in a soft voice.  I asked if he had ever done anything like this before, and he said no, so I was extra gentle with him,  as to not hurt him and I slowly started dry humping him. He moaned with each soft thrust and we loved every second, enjoying each other.  This moment was so special to us. We both came at the same time, so we had to quickly change our underwear and get to the studio. I drove, and John wanted me to hold his hand, so we did the whole drive there. We both were so deeply in love.

John

We got to the studio and instead of dragging it on I blurted out "Me and Roger are together."
Freddie stared in complete shock.  I thought he was mad for a moment,  but then he came over and hugged us and whispered,  loud enough so we both could here... "Im so proud of you guys for realizing who you guys really are" and he hugged us a bit tighter. Everything was so perfect.