Chapter 7: Getting ready

Start from the beginning

Iida, "Sir, may I take (y/n) to the nurse's office?"

Dadzawa, "Yeet" Then Iida walked over to me and carried me, bride style.

 When we were outside I heard Dadzawa say something. "Mineta, you have detention with me after school."

He goes to the office and tells Recovery Girl, then he leaves. Recovery Girl heals my legs all the way so I could run now but I have to keep my bandages on.

Recovery Girl, "I told you to not run."

"Well I was really embarrassed. OK. I didn't feel safe."

Recovery Girl, "It's OK, but be careful, now go to class."

I walk to class and I open the door. I walk a different way so I don't go near Mineta. "You can continue what you guys said before I came in now."

Jiro, "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?"

Ojiro, "What if they attack us again or something?

Dadzawa, "Apparently, they think of it as U.A showing that our crisis management system is as solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five time that of the previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains."

Rape fruit, "But that's a good reason, isn't it? It's just a festival of sports."

Izuku, "Mineta, you've never seen the U.A sports festival?"

Rape Grape, "Of course I have. That's not what I meant!"

Dadzawa, "Our sports festival is one of blah blah blah." I fell asleep on my desk. 'Recovery Girls healing must have caught up.'

The bell rings

I wake up. To see Iida doing the funniest dance ever.

Iida, "Midoriya, you don't feel the same?"

Izuku, "Of course I do. But the thing is"

Uraraka, "Deku, Iida, (y/n)." We all look at uraraka. "Let's do our best at the sports festival."

Izuku, "U-Uraraka, your face...! it's"

Ashido, "What's the matter? You don't look carefree at all, even though that's what your name means."

Uraraka, "Everyone, I'm gonna do my best!"

"YEAH" The room shook. Uraraka turns to some boys.

Uraraka, "I'm gonna do my best!"

Them, "Y-Yeah..."

At lunch

Izuku, "Hey, Uraraka, why do you want to be a hero?"

Uraraka, "Well, it's because..."

Izuku, "You want to be a hero for money?" She scratches her head.

Uraraka, "To boil it down simply, yes...Sorry it's such an unwholesome reason. You two have such admirable motivations, it's embarrassing."

"hey, at least it's not as embarrassing as being held up my 4 boys."

Iida, "Why? How is having a goal to support your livelihood not admirable?" 'I just got ignored.'

Izuku, "Right. But it's expected."

Uraraka, "My family owns a construction company, but we haven't gotten any work at all, so we're flat broke. This isn't really something to tell other people, though..." then Iida and Izuku had their hands on there chin and they were thinking. 'I could help out her family. I wonder what her locker number is?'