Serious? Nope!

You closed your (e/c) peacefully for once as you sipped some tea until "Commander (l/n)! Lance corporal Levi would like to see you in his office!" The green eyed boy saluted respectfully as you sighed and stood up (ponytails/pigtails) swishing as you did. "He wants to see..me. That's a first. All this time I'm here and all of a sudden the shorty himself would like to see me." You chuckled softly at Eren's dumbfounded expression and waved it off before walking towards the corporals office.

You looked at the door before knocking and getting the all known "State your name and business" from the other side and you gave the hearty response of "Squad leader (f/n) and how the hell should I know? You called me here." And after a brief silence there was a signal for you to enter and you did and took a seat not caring if he want you to or not. "What do you need your highness." You smirked and put one foot over the other. "Don't get haughty with me (l/n) and I'm only calling you here because Erwin says that squads will be joint for a period of time-" you cut him off by slamming your hands on his desk "And you wanna join with my squad huh? I knew it! Haha! Why not Hanji's though?" You inquired with a raised eyebrow and received 'the look' which is ever so present in his face that said 'sit the hell back down and let me speak' and so you did but of course the smirk was ever present. "Yes, I would like to join with yours and that because it is one if the top squads and I didn't ask shitty glasses because I can tolerate you more. Now go, I have things to do." He snapped. You blinked your (e/c) orbs and stared at him before dashing out his office and slamming the door and called your squad together and told them the news before going over to Levi's. "Hello there! In case anyone doesn't somehow know who I am, lemme tell you!" You beamed brightly while your squad members groaned knowing full well what you were going to do as you pointed towards the special operations squad "I'm squad leader (f/n) (l/n)! And my squad is gonna join with this one by shorty's orders! Haha! Ow you bitch!" Somebody or should I say the Corporal had pulled your hair which resulted in you calling him a bitch...this won't end well. Every single one of your squad members sweatdropped.

After 47 minutes of running you finally came back panting lightly and leaned against a member of your squad who flushed immediately not that you noticed and you waved over to Eren, the only person you knew besides Levi from that squad "Hello Eren! Nice to see ya again but I must be leaving now. Back to training people!" You smiled and pointed for your members to head towards the training grounds and walked away hearing the chorus of whispers as you left.

Armin looked at you with slightly widened eyes as Levi clicked his tongue "Childish brat. If anyone was too deaf to hear, we will be joining with her squad for reasons. Is that understood brats?" He looked at them blankly and got his responses before walking away leaving the rest of the squad to wonder just what happened. Armin looked over at Eren "That was squad leader (l/n)? She doesn't match the description of personality from what I heard and what she just showed." He pointed out as Mikasa then interjected before he could ask anymore questions "How do you know her?" They both stared at Eren who looked between the two and sighed "I only met her twice, once where she pushed me out the way of a titan and the other was today when the corporal told me to call her. And I know, they always talk about her like she's this cold hearted person that could take you out with a single punch but she's so cheery and energetic." He looked down slightly in thought "Maybe joining with her squad won't be that bad after all.."