i didn't just kiss her

A/N: I never write reader-inserts so this might genuinely suck I'm just fucking gay and I love Kelsey a lot okay?!? If Kelsey ever expresses any discomfort regarding there being fanfiction featuring her I will delete this immediately, but if not, maybe she'll do her own reading dirty fanfiction video and this will wind up in there, lol. Anyway, yeah. Enjoy!

Word Count: 1,022

Warnings: Mentions of alcohol, explicit oral sex

***

The party is boring, but when a brunette across the room catches your eye, you decide that you won't leave until you've got the guts to talk to her. She has long legs that are barely covered by her shorts, and a crop top that leaves even less to the imagination. She has a drink in her hand as she chats with a group of friends, and you take a quick swig of your own bottle. Liquid confidence; you're going to need it.

Her friends hear a song start playing and start to head off to dance, but the girl stays put, and you take it as your chance, striding across the room and silently crossing your fingers that you won't make a fool of yourself.

"Hey!" you say, having to raise your voice a bit over the music. "I love your outfit!"

"Thank you!" the girl replies, smiling brightly. Now that you're up close, you can see just how truly beautiful she is. The most enticing thing about her, however, has got to be her piercing blue eyes that could put bodies of water to shame. She extends her hand. "I'm Kelsey!"

"I'm Y/N!" you reply, taking her hand and shaking it.

You get on nicely, chatting and laughing. It's not long until Kelsey has pulled you onto the dance floor with her, some rap song you don't quite recognize blaring. But you don't care, pressed against her as her lips find yours in the crowd, tasting like wine and fruity chapstick.

And the rest is history.

A month later, you wake up in a tangle of sheets and limbs; your legs are intertwined with another pair, and arms wrap around you in a warm, loving way. Blinking your eyes open slowly, the California sun beaming through the curtains, you see Kelsey asleep with her head on your chest, her dark curls pulled back in a messy ponytail, one of your t-shirts hanging off your shoulders.

God, she's beautiful.

You smile fondly and rub at your eyes, grasping for your phone on the bedside table. It's early, much earlier than you technically need to be up, but you have no hope of falling back to sleep now. You run your fingers along Kelsey's back softly, kissing her forehead as you scroll through your Instagram feed, peacefully content.

After a few moments, Kelsey begins to stir and wake, nuzzling herself closer to your body and letting out a small groan, begging sleep to stay for just a few more moments.

"Good morning," you say softly.

"Ugh, morning," she replies, finally rolling away onto her back.

You put your phone down and this time, you're the one who cuddles up to her, your face burrowing itself in the crook of her neck and placing a soft kiss on her skin.

She lets out a sigh, tilting her head back as a silent encouragement for you to continue.

Never able to deny her much, you smirk and continue kissing at her neck, sneaking in the occasional nip which makes her breath catch in her throat.

Your mouth begins to travel downwards, kissing down her chest and stomach over her baggy t-shirt, before pushing it up slowly to get your lips on her bare skin. Her beautiful blue eyes have fluttered shut, mascara from the night before still clinging to her lashes stubbornly.

"You're beautiful," you whisper against her stomach, watching goosebumps forming across the pale expanse of skin.

Her lips turn upward in a lazy smile, her fingers grasping onto the bedsheets. "There are better things you can do with that mouth than compliment me," she mumbles.

You raise your eyebrows, grinning at her forwardness. "If you insist," you tease, your head traveling lower, stopping to nip at her inner thighs before your fingers hook into the waistline of her underwear, tugging it down her perfect legs until she kicks them off from around her ankles.

This isn't anything you haven't done before, and it's become a routine at this point, knowing what she likes and dislikes, how to make her moan, how to make her cum.

Head between her thighs, you let your warm breath tease her first before leaning in to lick the first stripe upward, and she gasps softly, her thighs trembling.

And when you peek up and see her, curls framing her stunning face, t-shirt pushed up just beneath her breasts, her hands balling fists around the blankets, you decide that you are going to eat this girl out like the full course goddamned meal that she is, and make her cum like she never has before.

You set to work, your fingers joining the mix to tease around her opening, spreading the pink lips apart before sliding a single finger in, finding her already wet. She moans at the feeling, and you slip in another as your tongue dances over her, purposefully avoiding her clit in an attempt to get her desperate for you.

She lets out a frustrated whimper when you ghost against the hood with the tip of your tongue, her legs fidgeting impatiently. You chuckle, and the vibration of your lips against her makes her moan again, seeking any sort of further stimulation to satisfy her need.

"Please," she finally says, and you take her begging as a cue to go for the kill, teasing her clit with your tongue while moving your fingers inside of her simultaneously. Her hands fly up to grab onto your hair, tugging it harshly as she moans freely now, all rational thoughts of neighbors and dignity abandoned.

It doesn't take her long to finally cum, her legs shaking like mad and as she cries out your name before she goes nearly limp against the mattress.

You lick your lips, slowly making your way up the bed to snuggle into her again, her heavy breathing slowly coming down as she relaxes, her legs squeezing shut.

"How was that?" you ask.

She turns her head to look you in the eyes. "Fucking perfect," she replies before pulling you in for a kiss.

Maybe waking up early isn't so bad after all.