Famous

"Liar. I'm Lee Felix." He says
"And who is that?" You ask.
"Tsk. Never mind, Idiot." He says.
"Excuse me?" You say with lots of attitude.
He sighs.
"Y'know, you're actually pretty cute. What's you're name?"
"Really? You really going to hit on me? You disgust me." You say then rudely brushes shoulders with him.You go onto the cruise ship. He scoffs. That moment you both never imagined what would soon happen.

----------------------------------------------

You get to your room and you fall in love with it. A king size bed, a vanity, and a small window that had a beautiful view of the ocean. A bathroom on the side and a mirror with lights around it. You sit on the bed and bounce to check the sturdiness. You unpack your stuff and decide to explore the boat.

You're wandering and find a little casino in the left side. It's great because you were always so amazing at Texas hold 'em poker. You sit down at a table and soon a man wearing a mask over his mouth and nose sit down. It's obvious who he is but you decide to keep your mouth shut.
"Want a challenge?" You ask. He nods at you.

The cards are dealt and you have two Jacks. You look up at him who looks at his cards. He looks at you with piercing eyes. He's definitely got good cards from the look on his face. The three cards are put on the table. Just your luck it's a Jack, a six and a ace. You both look at eachother. He still looks determined. He must have an ace and a Jack or something.

"$50." You say then push your chips to the middle.
He pushes in the money. He called. Another card is placed, a six. He pushes in another $80. He looks up at you. He must really have a good set of cards. Betting $80 on a petty game like this. If I check I'm safe, if I fold I'm a scaredy cat. If I call I might end up loosing so much. He thinks he put me in a corner. I can't see his whole face because of his mask. But by his eyes...

He's bluffing!

"I'm all in." You say while pushing in all your chips. His eyes widen. He pushes all his chips too. All you knew that right now, both if you were betting $500. $1000 are on this table right now, and the winner takes all. If this isn't a Jack, you
Y/N have just lost $1000 on a stupid little poker game.

The card gets drawn onto the table. He looked at you.
"Call." You say.
He shows his cards. He had nothing. Just a two and a three.
You show yours. The two Jack's. You won. $500 dollars. Thank God.

...

"An arcade?!" You say while running around the back of the boat. It was almost completely empty as well. There were just a few people there. You pay for a few arcade coins and go play. You start off with a zombie killing game.  Non stop shooting at the screen for 30 seconds and a guy sits beside you. He helps you kill the zombies and the two of you completed all of the levels. You never even thought that was possible.
"I guess we make a good team!" you say. It was obvious he's the same guy from before but just a different mask.

"OH MY GOD!" You yell when you see the huge phyduck plushie as a prize for the strength measurer. You run to it and see the $5 a hit sign. You pay the woman at the stand an you try once. 25% off, damn. You were scared of breaking the thing. You pay her again. 5% off. You try 5 times, too high or too low. You are about to leave but the guy with the mask goes and tries. Once, Twice, Three times and finally! Got the phyduck. He gives you the phyduck.
"Wow! Thank you!" You say. He then leaves the arcade.

...

You see an amazing restaurant in the right side of the boat. You sit at a table and order.
"Are you seriously following me Lee Felix? Because that's a new low." You say to Lee Felix that's is clearly sitting at the table behind you, staring at you. He's been following you around with that mask on for 6 hours. He even lost $515 to you and he's still after you.
He goes and sits with you and takes off the mask.
"Why are you following me?" You asked him.
"Well after I met you at the casino, I wanted my money back-"
"Liar."
"What?"
"You wasted more money on me with phyduck." You say.
"Well you were complaining so much I wanted to shut you up!"
"I was about to leave but you stopped me." You say.
"You're mean." He grumbles.
"You FOLLOWED ME!"
"You IGNORED ME!"
"You called me AN IDIOT!"
"You TACKLED ME!"
"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS A CRAZY FAN OF YOURS AND TRIED TO GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH! I'M NOT A FAN OF YOURS! I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YOU UNTIL TODAY!" You yell and bang on the table. Everyone looks at you.
"I'm so sorry! Please get back to your meals and conversations." You say then sit down. Jerk. He was laughing.
"What's so funny?" You say.
"Do you live under a rock or something? You've never heard of me?" He asks. You shake your head.
"Do you want me to tell you?" You nod. He sighs.
"Do you know what company this ship is from?"
"Lee facilities...wait..." You gasp.
"Don't tell me...your HIM!"
"The heir to the air and sea transportation company. Lee facilities." He says and crosses his legs totally proud of himself.

"Omg! Now I need to give you my name for sure!" You say.
"That's more like it." He says.
"What else? Phone number?"
"Sure." He chuckles. "All girls are the same. Dad's right, when they discover the money they all dig in."
"Ok so my name is 'I don't care about your stupid money' and my number is 1-800-Dont-think-im-a-gold-digger-so-shut-up."

"Excuse me?"

___________________________

Thanks for reading guys \(^o^)/ 💜