Thunder and lightning

"Damn it Avery! These are my new skinny jeans!" I screamed whilst the soda seeped through my pants and dripped on my crotch. She shrugged. " How cute! You think I care." With that, she rolled her eyes and continued looking out the window and blasted her music. I looked at my mom with pleading eyes through the review mirror.

"Mom. Do I need to explain?" I expected her to understand.

My mom replied sweetly " aww honey."

My plan will work!! Every other time she would blame me for Avery's doings.

" I just bought you those pants, try to be more careful Oliver?" Plan failed.

Bitch. This day couldn't get any worse.

Avery unfortunately came into my life when my mom remarried this guy who lived in Stillwater,Oklahoma.

She is my adopted step sister. she is sixteen dark brown hair, peached skin, beautiful brown eyes. With dimples to die for. I would be lying if I said she was ugly. She was cute with a disgusting attitude. But it wasn't entirely her fault for being a bitch;Well it is and it isn't. mom said that before she was adopted,her mother and father abused her in every way possible then put her in a prostitution club and from there, it went downhill. Her mom was a drug addict and her father was the supplyer. He would hit on them and my mom wouldn't tell me anything else. But when Andy, the guy mom married adopted her, she would tell me soon enough.

We finally arrived in Oklahoma when mom pulled up to the house.

"welcome to your new home guys." Andy said with a smirk.

"Which room Is mine mom?" I asked, rubbing my hands together ready to start a new life AGAIN, she looked at me sadly with a unassuring face.

"Mom.. Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

Avery questioned it too.

"Yea Alice. What the fuck is going on?" Avery said just enough for me to hear. Bitch.

"Language Avery, and since your father had no job, we only have enough for two bedrooms."

She was buttering me up! No wonder she took me shopping.

I was getting tired of her calling him my fucking dad.

"He is NOT my dad and why? Can't I just sleep in the living room?" My mom pursed her lips. "It's just until we can get the money okay,Oli?" I groaned as Avery passed me and slapped my ass. " Bunk up, Roomie." She smiled and tossed her dark brown hair. We made our way into the house and looked around. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't what I was used to. I guess I could try this out. I got the rest of my bags from the car and checked my phone. I got like 62 trexts from all of my friends basically saying the same thing like

'Bye bitch! Gonna miss you!'

And

'Bye oli. Don't find better friends than us!'

I just had to go along with this. Mom always did whatever Andy said without hesiataion like she was scared of him... He's the fuck annoying and I wasn't opening up to him. I was really not up for all this but I was doing this for mom so, Let the drama begin