"Owww" I said, hayes starts to laugh even more

"Awe babe are you ok" hayes said in between laughs.

"No my butt freaking hurts" I said. Hayes starts to laugh. Hayes gave me a hand and I gladly took it. He pulled me up.

"Were not continuing the pillow fight, my butt hurts alot" I said, hayes started to laugh

"Alright babe" hayes said, we just started to watch tv, I started to think about how confusing is right now and what's going on, so I want to make a life update video.

"Babe, I'm gonna shoot a YouTube video, wanna join?" I said

"Sure, what kind of video?" hayes asked

"I'm gonna make a life update video type thing" I said

"Let's go set everything up" hayes said, we walked upstairs, and went in my room. I set up the lights and camera while hayes is looking at pictures in my room.

"I'm done" I said, me and hayes sat on my bed, hayes put his shirt back on and we started the video.

"What's up guys, Lilly here! today Im here with hayes! he's in basically all my videos so you guys you know him by now, anyway today I'm doing a life update type video, let's get started!"

-

After about a hour and a half we finished filming and editing. I posted the video and right now me and hayes are doing a following spree on twitter. It warms my heart knowing that I have fans and how much we mean to them. We each followed about 200 fans.

"Wanna go penny boarding, it's really nice out" hayes said. Right now it's about 3:30

"Yes! but wait a couple minutes, I need to change" I said

"K babe" hayes said then gave me a peck on the lips. I walked over to my closet and picked out a outfit, I grabbed the clothes and walked over to the bathroom. I'm wearing a white muscle tee that says 'SELFIE' in black print. I wore my black bandeau. I slipped on my light wash denim high waisted shorts. After I finished changing i started doing my makeup and hair. I side-braided my long light brown hair and added some mascara. I walked out of the bathroom and slipped on my mint green colored high top converse.

"You look beautiful babe" hayes said then gave me a small soft kiss.

"Aww thanks babe" I said

I grabbed my pink and green penny board and we went outside and walked to his house and he grabbed his penny board and we starts penny boarding to the park.

"Don't fall again" hayes said then let out a chuckle

"I'll try not too" I said then giggled. We penny boarded then hayes was going too fast and..... He fell off his penny board. I started to laugh so hard.

"Yes! I'm not the one that falls!" I said, hayes starts to laugh. I helped him up

"Are you bleeding or anything?" I said

"No I'm fine" hayes said

"Are you sure babe?" I said

"Yes, nothing is broken and nothing is bleeding. I'm okay don't worry so much about me" hayes said then gave me a peck on the lips. We were penny boarding and ended up at this frozen yogurt place.

"Come on let's go get some frozen yogurt!" Hayes says, we get off our penny boards and held them, hayes grabs my hand and we walk in hand in hand. We grab cup or paper bowls, whatever these things are. We start to put frozen yogurt, I put chocolate and added some rainbow sprinkles. Hayes get vanilla frozen yogurt and adds some rainbow sprinkles. We go to the cashier. Hayes pays but I try to pay but hayes doesn't let. We go eat outside. We start talking about random things, about 20 minutes we were almost done and surprisingly no gangs of boys came.

"First time no boys come" I say

"That's good, no one is flirting with my girl" hayes said then gave me small short kiss, I wanted to keep going but then I remembered that were in public

"We'll continue it later" hayes says. We finish our yogurt and throw it away. We penny board to the park.

"Last one at the swings is a buttchicken!" hayes said. We get off our penny boards and run to the swings. Hayes ends up winning, of course he plays football and lacrosse.

"HAHA your a buttchicken" hayes says

"But I'm your buttchicken" I said then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"What is even a buttchicken" I asked

"I honestly don't even know, it just popped into my head" hayes said, we both started to laugh together. Right now it's about 5:45

"Let's get going" hayes says. We get back on are penny board and ride back to my house. When we get to my house. We leave our penny boards by the front door and we go to the living room

"I'm gonna go change" I said, hayes nodded, I went upstairs and changed. I changed Into black booty shorts and a whit tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. I sat on the couch next to hayes. I grabbed the blanket and we cuddled. I buried my head on my head in hayes chest and hayes put my arm around my waist. We were watching a movie.

HAYES POV

Me and Lilly are cuddling and watching a movie. Then a kissing scene comes up. That reminds me about what happened at the frozen yogurt place.

"Where were we?" I said then Lilly looked up at me and smiled. I just noticed that me and Lilly hadn't had a long kiss all day. I leaned in and so did she. Once our lips touched, my body got so tingly. I wonder if she feels that too. We were kissing, it was so passionate but then people barged in.

"GET SOME HAYES" someone yelled out. The boys. We let go and acted like nothing happened. The boys had pillows, candy and movies. What the hell?

"How did you even get in?" Lilly said

"The door was open" gillinsky said

"Why do you guys have all that stuff?" I asked

"Were having a slumber parter duh!" Matt says.

"The sass is real" Lilly said, everyone starts to laugh except Matt. He gave everyone the death stare. They all came and squished on the couch but luckily Lilly had another couch in her living room. Some of the boys sat there and some of then sat on the couch me and Lilly are on. I looked around and didn't see Shawn.

"Where's shawn?" i asked

"Oh him, he's with kristal" Aaron said

"Awww" Lilly said.

"Were watching the hunger games" nash said

"I already saw that" Lilly said

"You watched mean girls 100 times, I think you can watch the hunger games twice" I said

"Fine" Lilly said. I gave her a peck on the lips. Lilly buried her head her head in my chest and I wrapped my arm around her waist. We watched the movie then Lilly's mom and Isabella came.

"Hey mom" Lilly said.

"Hi guys" Lilly's mom said , we all said hi

"Please don't make a mess" Lilly's mom said

"We won't miss. smith" cameron said

"Oh please call me shannon" Lilly's mom said. Shannon went and did her own thing and Isabella joined, Isabella sat on my lap. We watched more movies and ate candy. I looked at Lilly and Isabella and they were passed out. They were both sleeping. But the rest of the guys and me continued watching movies.

----------------------

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 2K READS, that's alot if you ask me. I can't thanks you guys enough😘😘😘❤️😘😘 and sorry I didn't update yesterday, I couldn't think of anything! I ran out of ideas and it's really pissing me off how I can't think of anymore. So PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE comment some ideas. Like I'm begging you guys PLEASEE comment ideas.

Byeee and don't forget to comment ideas!

-theresa