Chill Out

"We are doing this shit again?" Wiggles said lighting a cigarette and handing a beer to Jameson, "yes we are doing it again, if we don't we could get caught." Wilford said slamming his hands down on the table.

Jameson opened the beer quickly and took a swig of it before putting it onto the table, "i've never seen you this stressed about this sort of thing before." Wiggles teased before taking a puff from the cancer stick. (help this poor soul)

Jameson just sat listening to his friends argue before getting up and leaving, he sat on the porch looking at the world go by twirling the tip of his knife on his finger. Soon the door opened and Wilford came out with Wiggles right behind him, both of them sat next to Jameson.

"Long story short Wilford overreacted" Wiggles said chuckling a bit before nudging Wilford, "i'm joking with ya" Wilford grunted before cracking a smile.

Jameson facepalmed before silently laughing, both Wiggles and Wilford put their arms over Jameson's shoulders.

"Nothing's gonna tear this group apart" Wilford said smiling. "Even if we go through hell to save eachother" Wiggles responded and Jameson nodded.

They truly are an unbreakable group, no matter how crazy they get they are still friends till the end, but right now people are searching for them. Or should I say, egos, the other egos are searching for them because of how much chaos they caused. No one knows how Wiggles got here but they just shrugged it off and continued the search.

"How close do you thing they are to finding us?" Wiggles averred looking at Wilford, "well now's not the time to be focusing on that now is it ya rapscallion." Wilford responded with his hysterical jaw rolls.

Wiggles smiled looking somewhere else "so this is where you escape to?" Wiggles looks at Jameson and he nods. Jameson signs 'it's not that far but it's far enough to let me enjoy it all' Wiggles and Wilford looked at eachother then Wilford choked out "that was so cute" Wiggles held his heart.

Jameson blushed in embarrassment and hit them before going inside, "you hit like a girl" Wiggles chuckled watching and Jameson just flipped him off.

"Noo come beeaaaaaaaack" Wilford teased getting up "we didn't meeeaaaannn iiiiiittttt" Wiggles joined and they ran after Jameson.

Jameson looked at them and ran somewhere to hide which was behind the bookshelf, how does he fit behind there I don't know. If they found Jameson he was going to be smothered in hugs no matter what he does so this is his only option.

"Dis dude just all up and disappeared" Wiggles laughed looking around for his friend "he shouldn't be too hard to find, not many places to hide in" Wilford said before getting an idea.

Wilford went into the kitchen and said in Jameson's mind 'tea or scotch?' Jameson slightly jumped at that but then responded 'scotch please' 'well then you need to come out and take our hugs before you get anything' Jameson grunted thinking about it.

Jameson got out of his hiding spot and Wiggles hugged him "got him!" Wilford walked over and hugged both of them. Jameson loves hugs, but sometimes he just doesn't want to be hugged. Jameson reluctantly hugged them back and Wilford left the hug to make Jameson the scotch.

"Jamie wanna watch tv with me?" Wiggles said motioning to the couch, Jameson nodded and Wiggles sat down with Jameson next to him. Wilford came back with a glass of scotch and gave it to Jameson sitting on the other side of him.

Wiggles put on Murder Mystery Dinner and they sat watching that for a couple hours until Wilford and Wiggles fell asleep cuddled into both of Jameson's sides. Jameson silently sighed and snapped, but the snap was silent as well, the tv turned from all the colorful pictures that Jameson couldn't see, into black and white silent films. Jameson contently watched them waiting for the sun to come up, Jameson didn't need sleep, he couldn't sleep, for he is just a puppet.